There are few ways better to make a deep connection than by posing some of these 10 personal questions to ask your girlfriend at your next opportunity. Girls stereotypically love "talking," but these personal questions need not inspire a three-hour session about any undesirable topic. Rather, they will help you uncover the things deep inside the person to whom you have attached yourself.
- Do you believe in God? Understanding your girlfriend's sense of her place in the universe is crucial to uncovering her spiritual side. Everyone is spiritual in one way or another, even if they do not regularly participate in an organized religion.
- Where do you want to be in 10 years? Personal questions about the future are crucial to understanding your relationship with your girlfriend. Couples who share similar goals will usually have greater longevity.
- How many children do you want? Asking your girlfriend how many children she wants not only shows your passionate interest in her, but also is one of the most personal questions a girl can be asked.
- What is your favorite song of all time? Why? Music and artistic preferences can often tell a lot about a person's inner personality. This personal question, applicable to almost anyone anywhere, can bring fond recollections of first-listens to both you and your girlfriend.
- What is your most intimately detailed fantasy? Asking this personal question now may pay off later, when she attempts to replicate that fantasy for you. It also constitutes a quirk which is often unique to that one person.
- Have you ever been in love? It is important to understand how your girlfriend relates to her emotions and passions. Learn what has made her fall in love before. Know if there are sensitive things which you should not do, lest it remind her of a former lover. It is not necessary you understand her entire relationship history, only that you understand her. And the scars on her heart are an important part of that.
- If you had one hour to live, how would you spend it? This can be a fun personal question which inspires wild hypothesizing and also serious contemplation. If the question is returned to you, you have the opportunity to tell your girlfriend you would spend that hour with her.
- Who do you trust the most in the world? Finding out the people who your girlfriend holds close to her heart is another way to uncover the life which she has lived and the types of things she values in other people.
- What is your favorite body part on another person? Discover what her favorite is, and treat her accordingly. Oftentimes, the small facts about your girlfriend are the things you will ultimately find most precious.
- What do you think the meaning of your life is? Save this personal question for the right moment. Be sure that you are alone and that you sincerely desire the answer before you ask the question. If you do not honestly wish to know, you cannot expect an honest answer. Discovering your place in the universe in relation to your girlfriend can be an incredibly exciting thing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.