10 Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
These 10 personalized Christmas gift ideas will let your friends and family know you shopped with them in mind. Some Christmas gift ideas seem too generic to make them special. A personalized Christmas gift can mean so much more.
- Framed photo. A frame with a photo that is meaningful to the recipient is a great personalized Christmas gift.
- Jewelry. A piece of jewelry with the initial or name of the person on it makes a Christmas gift specifically for that person.
- Engraving. One way to personalize a Christmas gift is to engrave a message or name on it. You can have a locket, a silver platter or a frame engraved.
- Family plaque. A sign with the family name and established date (the date of the couple’s marriage) is a Christmas gift that can be proudly displayed all year.
- Mother’s jewelry. For a mother nothing is more personal than a piece of jewelry with the name or birthstones of her children or grandchildren.
- Platter. Give the cook a platter for serving meals with the names of the family members or their favorite saying on it.
- Pillowcases. Kids can get comfort from a pillowcase with their name on it. For adults an elegant monogram makes the gift special.
- Wine. Go a step further than just getting your family member or friend their favorite wine as a Christmas gift. Make a personalized label to go on the bottle.
- Charity donation. For your friend with a big heart, donate money to a cause close to their heart. You will feel good about their gift and your friend will know you thought of them.
- Handmade gift. Give something you made yourself. Even if all you can do is make banana bread or draw a cartoon. A handmade gift is the ultimate of all personalized Christmas gift ideas.
Posted on: Dec. 23, 2010