10 PGA Masters Champions
These ten PGA Masters champions have conquered the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia more than once,sealing their place in golfing history forever. Topping the list of ten PGA Masters champions are three legends of golf, two from golf's past and one very much part of professional golf's present. Here they are, the greatest ten PGA Masters champions.
- Jack Nicklaus. With six Masters titles, Nicklaus is often regarded as the greatest player in the history of golf.
- Tiger Woods. Having won the Masters four times, and still in his prime, Tiger may one day top the list of the greatest ten PGA Masters champions.
- Arnold Palmer. With four titles also, Palmer rates behind Tiger only because Tiger may still win a few more times.
- Jimmy Demaret. Demaret was the first three-time winner of the Masters, with the third coming in 1950.
- Gary Player. Player also has three Masters titles to his name.
- Sam Snead. Another three-time Masters winner, "Slammin' Sammy" Snead was the second player to attain three Masters titles.
- Nick Faldo. Sir Nick of Britain also has three Masters wins, along with three wins in the Open Championships.
- Ben Hogan. The "Godfather of modern golf" won the Masters twice. His legendary status places him on the list of the greatest ten PGA Masters champions.
- Phil Mickelson. Long regarded as the best golfer never to win a major, Mickelson has since won two Masters titles.
- Tom Watson. Watson rounds out the list of great PGA Masters champions with two titles of his own.