10 Philadelphia Bars To Pick Up Women
You don’t have to be a pickup artist to find a winning lady at any of the best Philadelphia bars to pick up women. The City of Brotherly Love is teeming with single women eager to find the man of their dreams. Whether you are into a more high class scene or something more casual, you'll find the chick that's right for you in one of these fine establishments.
- Walnut Room This high-end establishment tops our list of the best Philadelphia bars to pick up women. The Walnut Room caters to the upper class and you can tell by the decor and the ambitious beauties that hang out there.
- Tiki Bob’s A far cry from the Walnut Room, Tiki Bob's is for the pierced and tattooed set. The atmosphere is so kitsch to be devastatingly hilarious, making it the best Philadelphia bar to pick up women with a sense of humor.
- Eulogy Belgian Tavern If you want to meet a woman whose taste in beer is as sophisticated as yours, head to the Eulogy Belgian Tavern where you can sample a range of European brews together. You'll get bonus points if you speak a bit of French.
- Cuba Libre With decor inspired by Cuba in the old pre-Castro days, this is the ideal Philadelphia bar to pick up a woman who is cultured and well-versed in politics. And, of course, the rum cocktails are among Philly's best.
- McFadden’s McFadden’s is always packed, making it an easy bar to pick up women in Philadelphia. More than just your typical Irish pub, McFadden's is a major cultural force in Philly nightlife.
- Penny Garden Tavern Penny for your thoughts? Lots of lovely ladies pack this Philly establishment each night and many of them are unaccompanied by male guests.
- Public House Not only is the Public House one of the most authentic Irish pubs you’re likely to find in the City of Brotherly Love, it is also a great bar to pick up women. Buy a Guinness and practice some of your most romantic pickup lines here!
- Plough and the Stars With a friendly, neighborhood bar feel to it, Plough and the Stars is a good spot for dudes who have trouble striking up conversation with the opposite sex. She just might come up to you and start a conversation here.
- 32 Degrees It’s all about cocktails at 32 Degrees and the sophisticated singles set that frequent the joint represents some Philly’s professional cream of the crop. 32 Degrees's Sex on the Beach is a reason to go here.
- Manayunk Brewery & Restaurant For sheer decor alone, the Manayunk rounds out our list of the best Philadelphia bars to pick up women. Did we mention they brew their own beer?