10 Places To Meet Normal Women
Here are 10 places to meet normal women in the post-college world, but the list is really as big as the outdoors. It is easier to meet normal women in cities than in rural areas, so you may have to do some commuting if you're off in a smaller town. The most important thing you have to do is go outside (with no iPod) and be active in your surroundings. Good luck!
- Concerts. This is a great way to meet women who have a common interest with you. You may want to get lawn tickets or seats rather than general admission in the middle of a sweaty arena. Concerts foster a pretty easygoing atmosphere and you automatically have something to talk about--the music.
- The gym. The gym is an ideal hub for normal, athletic women. Not only that, you will have the opportunities to talk to these women again and again. The best time to talk is to either say some witty comment when both of you are waiting for a machine or, better yet, when both of you are heading out to the parking lot. Be proactive about this--if you see a woman you would like to meet leaving the gym, scramble to the locker room and try to match her departure time.
- Ski trip. Ski lodges are fantastic for meeting normal women because there are always a few hours of down time. If you're going for a few nights, the odds are good that there will be women in hotels and surrounding areas. The best part is if you meet someone, the two of you have an automatic thing to do together the next day.
- Coffeehouses. Many normal women hang out in local coffee shops with their laptops. For many people, it's part of a routine. Just settle down with your own laptop or book and wait for a good opportunity to initiate a conversation.
- Cruises. If you and another friend have a week to spare, look into some of the singles cruises or a normal cruise. This is a great intensive place to meet a lot of women.
- Festivals. Always be on the lookout for big, public events in cities. Outdoor music festivals, St. Patrick's Day festivals and parades are all bound to have normal women in attendance.
- The internet. It may still weird some people out, but eHarmony.com and Match.com are leading the movement to normalize meeting people on the internet. This is still a pretty risky business, but what kind of dating isn't?
- The beach. If it's summer, go to the beach and hang out all day. It's pretty easy to meet normal women on the beach and interact with them there.
- The park. Normal women will be outside in nicer weather, so you should get out there, too. Walk your dog, go for a walk or read on a bench. There's no telling who you could meet.
- Bars and clubs. Normal women still go to bars and clubs, but there are a lot of non-normal women who can end up here, too. If you're looking for love in these places, make sure you really know what you're getting into before you start dating.