There are many more than 10 places for skydiving in Hawaii. Choosing the best one to go through for your trip can be worth the trouble of finding them. Many instructors who live in Hawaii offer these services to the tourists and those who live nearby. Whatever reason you have for skydiving, it can sure be an exhilarating experience.
- Skydive Hawaii. They provide beginner lessons and lessons for students who want to show up throughout the week. Depending on whether or not you’re a local, there are different packages that you can purchase. This is one of the best places to go for affordability. 68-760 Farrington Hwy, Dillingham Airfield, Mokuleia, Oahu.
- Pacific Skydiving Center. You will learn all about skydiving before actually going out in the air. You have to sign a waiver and talk over any questions you might have with your instructor. You will leap from an airplane into the air around 14,000 feet above ground. Dillingham Airfield, North Oahu.
- Skydiving in Hawaii. This is easily one of the most unforgettable experiences that you can have in your lifetime. They provide you with everything you need to make the most out of your jump, and you always know what to do when you jump as well. Oahu, Hawaii.
- DropZone at the Edge of Paradise. This is one of the best places to go when you want to catch air. Not only that, but the staff are helpful and courteous and provide you with enough instruction to make the best flight possible. Mokuleia, Oahu.
- Tandem Skydiving. This is one of the nicest places to skydive at, not only because the instructors were nice and helpful, but because it is fun. It can be a bit noisy, and listening to the instructor might get on your nerves, but it is well worth your time. South Oahu, Hawaii.
- Hawaii Skydiving. This is one of the best places to go to since there is less commotion here than the other skydiving places in Hawaii. The instructors tell you what to expect and what to do, and they also show videos of what needs to be done to prepare you for the experience. Oahu, Hawaii.
- Non USPA. This place is good if you don’t mind a little competition. They are competing with the place across the road, but they still provide great service to the skydivers who go with their services. It is fun and exciting all the same. South Oahu, Hawaii.
- Wailua, Hawaii. This is one of the best places to skydive in Hawaii since you get a wonderful view of Pearl Harbor. Not only that, but the Pacific Islands are just a slope away. This is a beautiful area worth checking out.
- LaniKai Beach, Oahu. This is one of the most beautiful places to visit when you want to get the most from your skydiving experience. This is something that a lot of people look forward to since you can visit the beach once you land.
- Hanauma Bay, Oahu. This is one of the best places to skydive since you can have a smooth landing. The beach is perfect for skydiving and sightseeing all in one. Not only that, but the waters are perfect to take a dip in.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.