When planning a vacation it is helpful to know the 10 places to travel on a budget in Illinois. Traveling on a budget often allows an individual to visit sites that they never would have otherwise. These ten budget friendly sites are a haven of information and enjoyment without the price tag. There is so much to do and see in Illinois even without a great deal of money.
- One of the ten places to travel on a budget in Illinois would be to Route 66. The road is lined with interesting tourists shops and businesses. The thrifty consumer may want to forego some of the more expensive tourists shops for the pictures and the experience. While on Route 66 a visit to the Route 66 Welcome Center, is a wonderful and free way to get the most from your trip. The address is 204 N. Ottawa St., Joliet , IL . 60432. The contact number is 815-723-5201.
- Shea's Gas Station Museum is an entertaining way to enjoy the historical highway. Gas station history is on display at this attraction. The station is located at 2075 Peoria road in Springfield Illinois. To contact this tourist stop call 217-522-0475.
- Want to visit a more simple way of life? This once in a lifetime is a must for those who want to travel on a budget in Illinois. Amish country tours located at 111 S. Locust Arcola Illinois 61910. The contact number is 1-888-45-AMISH.
- The travelers who wants to learn about ten places to travel on a budget in Illinois would want to visiting the National Great Rivers Museum. This Museum offers Illinois visitors the opportunity to learn about the Mississippi River. This destination is located at Melvin Price Locks and Dam, #1 Lock and Dam Way, East Alton, Illinois. The contact number is 877-462-6979.
- The equally entertaining Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center houses over 14,000 feet of exhibits including a full scale model of the actual boat that the duo used. This attraction is located at One Lewis and Clark Trail Hartford Illinois, 62048. The contact number is 618-251-5811
- Anyone who wishes to find ten places to travel on a budget in Illinois should definitely visit the Navy Pier. The pier is located at 600 East Grand Avenue Chicago, IL 60611. The contact number is 312-595-7437. The Navy Pier is very inexpensive to visit and has multiple attractions and rides. Some of the attractions on the pier are actually free which makes this an excellent stop for anyone who wants to travel on a budget in Illinois.
- On other hand Millennium Park offers free exhibits, concerts, and other events. The park is located at 201 East Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60602 . The contact number for the park is 312 742-1168.
- A person who wants to find place to travel on a budget in Illinois can unleash their animal instinct and visit the modestly priced Lincoln Park Zoo. Find this zoo at 2001 Clark Street Chicago Illinois 60614. The phone number for the zoo is 312-742-2000. This zoo is open 365 days a year and is completely free.
- Why not catch a drive in movie while in Illinois. For those who want to travel in Illinois on a budget the Litchfield SkyView Drive-In Theatre. With one dollar per person admission this is a great family value. This drive-in theatre is located at Historic Old Rt. 66 Litchfield Illinois. The contact number is 217-324-4451.
- The final destination on the list of ten places to visit In Illinois on a budget is a star in its own right. The William M Staerkel Planetarium is the second largest in Illinois. The William M Staerkel Planetarium is located at 2400 W. Bradley Avenue Champaign, IL. 61821. The contact number is 217-351-2568.
There are so many things to do in Illinois that it is impossible to contain them all in one article. A visitor who wants to learn about ten places to travel on a budget in Illinois has an endless amount of possibility. Have a great time in Illinois without breaking the bank.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.