The search for 10 places to travel on a budget in Ohio has come to an end. The midwestern state of Ohio offers visitors unlimited places to travel on a budget. From museums to preserves, Ohio is sure to please. These are just ten of the unlimited things to do in Ohio on a budget
- Columbus Metroparks offer an all in one approach to a good time for those who want to travel in Ohio on a budget. There are a whopping sixteen parks and a golf course in this complex. The headquarters for this attraction is located at 1069 West Main Street, Westerville, OH 43081. The phone number is 614-891-0700.
- When travelling to Ohio on a budget, it is always a benefit to expand your mind. The Cleveland Museum of Art has free admission. It is located at 11150 East Blvd. Cleveland, Ohio 44106. The phone number is 216-421-7340
- Ready to stretch your imagination? The Goodyear World of Rubber is a stop that cant be missed. They are located at 1201 East Market St. Akron, Ohio. The phone number is 330-796-7117
- Visit a world class museum! The Cincinnati Art Museum offers a vast array of exhibits. Admission is free on Saturday's which is an incentive for those who wish to travel to Ohio on a budget. The address is Eden Park on Mt. Adams Cincinnati, Ohio. The phone number is 513-721-5204
- Natures's beauty awaits you. The budget conscious traveller can't visit Ohio without spending time at the Charleston Falls Preserve. This budget goodie is located at Ross Road Dayton, Ohio. The contact information is 937-667-1086
- Feeling and itch for a niche? Then visit Murphy's Lighthouses. For the budget concerned traveler this stop has a collection of over forty years worth of lighthouse building. Interesting for adults and children alike. The address is 2017 West Sylvania Toledo, Ohio. The phone is 419-480-9999.
- Where can you find a beautiful river, live laser shows and paddle boats? At the Riverscape-Dayton Park. This park is located at 1375 E Siebenthaler Avenue Dayton,Ohio, 45414. The phone number is 937 274 0126.
- For those looking to travel in Ohio on a budget a zoo is a safe bet. The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden at 3400 Vine Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45220 is an excellent place to visit. Their contact number is 513 281 4700.
- The Edison wood reserve offers birdwatchers a chance to see many types of birds in their natural habitat. The address is Route 61 Berlin Heights, Ohio. The contact number is 419 625 7783.
- Finally the Buckeye State Park offers classic fun such as hunting and fishing. They also offer beaches. They are located at 2905 Liebs Island Rd; Millersport, Ohio 43046. The phone number is 740- 467-2690 .
Visiting Ohio on a budget is an opportunity for adventure. There are a plethora of attractions that are reduced price or free. Don't delay your vacation because of finances, Get out there and enjoy all that Ohio has to offer someone on a budget.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?