Asian stars are taking Hollywood by storm and there are well over 10 pretty Asian women in Hollywood. The following sexy starlets are ten of the most beautiful Asian celebrities who will tantalize your senses.
- Ziyi Zhang Born in Beijing in 1979, the fragile beauty Ziyi Zhang rose to fame in America with the film "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon." Possibly one of the most well-known Chinese actresses in America, Zhang also appeared in "Memoirs of a Geisha," which propelled her as a Hollywood actress. Gorgeous, innocent and warrior-like rolled up into one package, Zhang is one pretty Asian woman to be reckoned with.
- Yunjin Kim A native of Seoul, South Korea, Yunjin Kim is known for her character Sun Kwon in the wildly popular television series "Lost." Besides being a pretty woman, Kim is a professionally trained dancer. Her "Lost" career should have come to an end after her character drowned with her husband, but because of the show’s ever-confusing storyline, the couple remained together in the afterlife.
- Devon Aoki This pretty Asian woman turned heads in "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "Sin City." An accomplished model, Aoki has posed in photographs for Versace and Chanel and has appeared on the covers of several fashion magazines. Born in New York in 1982, Aoki is of Japanese and German descent, giving her an uber-exotic look of flawless perfection.
- Rinko Kikuchi Born in Japan in 1981, Rinko Kikuchi broke through to the American public with the 2007 film, "Babel." Kikuchi won critical acclaim for her role as a deaf-mute teenager–without speaking a word throughout the entire film–and earned herself an Academy Award nomination. In 2009, this pretty Asian woman starred in "The Brothers Bloom," in which she also had a limited vocabulary; her character was said to know only three words of English.
- Shu Qi Besides her role in "The Transporter," Shu Qi is also known for her scandalous involvement in the 2007 Edison Chen scandal, in which several photographs of the pretty Asian actress posing naked with singer-actor Chen were leaked onto the internet. Before Hollywood, Qi starred in the softcore porn film "Sex and Zen II" and "Viva Erotica." Qi was born in Taiwan in 1976.
- Lucy Liu In the late '90s, Lucy Liu rose to fame with her infamous role in "Ally McBeal" as the nasty, conniving Ling Woo. Since then, Liu has starred in several films, including the "Charlie’s Angels" films and "Kill Bill: Vol. 1." Liu’s parents immigrated to New York where Liu was born in 1968.
- Bai Ling What can be said about this pretty Asian woman that hasn’t already been said? This seductive, controversial Chinese actress broke out into Hollywood with "Red Corner" in 1997. Since then, she has posed nude for "Playboy" and been arrested for shoplifting, but still manages to be sexy.
- Chiaki Kuriyama Although Chiaki Kuriyama has not appeared in many American movies, this pretty Asian woman will forever be remembered as the deadly Gogo in Quentin Tarantino’s "Kill Bill: Vol. 1." One of Lucy Liu’s minions, Kuriyama’s weapon of choice was a spiked chain mace. Kuriyama was born in Japan in 1984.
- Megumi Okina Before Sarah Michelle Gellar brutally murdered "The Grudge" in the American remake, Megumi Okina starred in the original, titled "Ju-on." Okina, born in Tokyo in 1979, used to be a pop singer before she hit it big with "Ju-on." In 2008, Okina starred in the American remake of the 2004 Thai film, "Shutter."
- Sandra Oh Everyone knows Sandra Oh from the hit television series "Grey’s Anatomy." However, this pretty Asian woman also starred in the Paul Giamatti film "Sideways" where she not only showed her acting chops, but a sexy body as well. Oh, who was born in Canada, is of Korean heritage.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.