If you're new to the dating scene, you're going to need these 10 questions to ask women to get to know them. Learning how to get to know women is a great way to turn an ordinary date into a spectacular one, or to get yourself a few phone numbers into your possession by the end of a night out on the town. Whether you're on a date or if you're looking for one, here are some questions to ask women to get to know them better.
- "When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?" This is a great way to break the silence on a date or simply introduce yourself into a conversation. She'll wistfully think back to times when she was a little girl and you'll be getting a rare look into her personality, making this one of the best questions to ask women to get to know them well.
- "What do you do for work?" While some may think that bringing up work while on the off-hours is a huge faux-pas, you're in fact showcasing your interest in her daily life and, really, what defines her as a person. If you want a simple question to ask to get to know women better, you can't go wrong with this one.
- "If you could be any animal, what would you be?" A little stereotypical, but nonetheless, a great question to ask to get to know women better. You're giving them the reins of the conversation while they describe themselves in a way not often used.
- "Where are your parents from?" This one is a little tricky to pull off without sounding a bit racist, so be sure to smile and not come off as too offensive. This is an amazing way to find out about her rich cultural heritage and show that you care about her lineage.
- "If you could see any band in concert right now, who would it be?" This is one of the best questions to ask women to get to know them better because you're not just asking, "What kind of music do you like?" Instead, you're finding out about where she'd like to spend a few hours experiencing a show firsthand.
- "What five books would you need to have on a deserted island with you?" Again, taking the simple query of what her favorite reading material is, but turning it on its head a little bit. This can sprout some interesting back-and-forth between the two of you while you playfully argue what publications are absolutely necessary for your survival.
- "If you could redirect any movie in history, what would it be?" This one is if you're trying to get to know a film buff. You can discuss your favorite films together, while offering your own critique on what could've been done better in one of them.
- "If you could own a restaurant, what food would you serve?" This is the better way to ask a woman what her favorite food is. Besides, you're also allowing her to discuss a possible dream of her's, which will then lead to better conversations throughout the evening.
- "If you could own any animal as a pet, real or imaginary, what would it be?" This is a great and interesting way to start some new conversation without broaching into awkward territory. Be sure not to get too enthusiastic about your imaginary pet or she might think you're a bit of a nerd.
- "What is your dream car?" Even if they might not be gear heads, this is still one of the best questions to ask women to get to know them better. You can get an look into what kind of style they prefer and what sort of personality dictates their lives by the make and model of the vehicle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.