10 Questions Women Ask On A First Date
If you are worried about your first date with the new lady in your life, learn the most common 10 questions women ask on a first date. Learn these common questions and prepare your honest answers to prevent yourself from feeling nervous and awkward when the first date arrives.
- Education Whether the woman in question finds education important or not, she is likely to ask you about where you went to college or what your major is or was. If you and the lady you are dating are both still in high school, she may ask you about your plans for college and any intended majors.
- Job/Career One of the questions a woman will ask on a first date is where you currently work. She does not necessarily do so to try to figure out your income, but just to start a conversation and see where your interests lie. In younger couples, a young woman may ask you instead about your career plans.
- Residence Out of curiosity and an attempt to keep the conversation going, women often ask you where you live on your first date. This does not mean they are attempting to stalk you, and usually could not care less about your physical address. Instead, they want to know if you live in a house, trailer, apartment or on campus. In addition, she may want to know if you live alone, with friends or even with your parents.
- Political Views In another attempt to make conversation or simply to see if you are compatible, a woman may ask you about your political views. While you may not want to get on a soap box about your political opinion, your date may wonder if you lean more towards the conservative or liberal side of the spectrum.
- Religious Views/Faith To seek out if you are a compatible match, a woman may ask your about your religious view or your religious faith on a first date. Just because your religion does not match hers does not mean this is your first and only date, so be honest, instead of telling her what you think she wants to hear.
- Parents To make conversation on the first date, women will often ask you about your parents. Things they may ask include if your parents are still alive and what they do for a living. This often gives a woman insight into your family life.
- Children While on the first date, a woman is not likely to ask you if you want to have children. They may be afraid that such a question would scare you away. However, in older couples, the woman may be inclined to ask if you have any children from previous marriages.
- Pets If your date is an animal lover, she may ask you quickly if you own any pets or like animals. She may do this to make conversation or gauge if you mind that she has pets.
- Hobbies To find out about your personality and the things you enjoy doing in your pastime, a woman will often ask about your hobbies. She may ask this simply as “What do you like to do in your pastime?” or “What are your hobbies?” To answer this question, avoid naming off daily mundane activities like watching television or spending time on the computer, instead mention any collections or sports you enjoy.
- Interests Similar to hobbies, women often ask about your interests. Interests differ slightly from hobbies because they are things you enjoy learning about or watching on television. Interests may include genres of music, books, movies and television shows.