10 quotes from “Boy Meets World” filled with teenage angst, confusion and down right silliness. Main characters of this hit television series were Cory Matthews the 11-year old unpopular clueless lead character. His best friend Shawn Hunter who came from the wrong side of the tracks, the trailer park. Topanga as Cory’s girl friend a real heart breaker. Eric who was Cory’s idiotic brother.
- Cory. “We're all a little weird and when we find those people whose weirdness is compatible we join up with them and fall into a mutually satisfying weirdness and call them our best friends.” That pretty much sums up the entire sitcom.
- Shawn. “God, I don't wanna be empty inside any more.” Shawn’s quote from “Boy Meets World” exemplifies the feelings of every normal kid growing up.
- Eric. “It was one of those nights. You know the kind. Like day, but darker.” Cory’s brother definitely needed a smart pill.
- Topanga. “With this outfit and this hair? Hell-o, buh-bye, I’m so at the mall.” Spoken like a true teenage girl who loves make-up and designer clothes.
- Cory. “Is it just me or does anyone else wanna hurl from boredom?” Fan favorite top ten quote from “Boy Meets World.”
- Eric. “Cory, sex is like a bike without training wheels, if you try it too soon you'll fall off and break your head.” Teenage wisdom from Cory’s stupid brother, yet it makes sense.
- Shawn. “Cory, they're co-ed bathrooms. Girls shower in there, NAKED!” Yes, teenage boys definitely slip into the horny drive mode.
- Cory. “We're gonna have a child? Wait, we've only kissed. I mean, I knew I was a good kisser, but wow.” Confused and wholesome silliness quote about sex from an adolescent on the show “Boy Meets World.”
- Topanga. “How do you accidentally kiss someone? Did she slip on a rug, and your lips broke her fall?” Cory has some explaining to do to his girl friend. Try to get out of that one!
- Cory. “I, Cory Matthews, am a PO-TAY-TO.” This cute quote from “Boy Meets World” made Cory Matthew one of the most likeable teenage character on television during that time.
10 quotes from the hit sitcom “Boy Meets World” delves into the personalities, troubles and teenage point of view but in a most fun manner. While there are many teenage television dramas that delve into more serious teenage issues, a comedy like “Boy Meets World” allowed their characters to confront their issues with clueless abandon. That was serious fun.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
How I Turned Myself Into a Spartan (And Why Every Man Should...
This workout (and philosophy) recast me from browbeaten shrub to rock-hard warrior.
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.