10 Quotes From 'Gossip Girl'
Your teenager just yelled, “Muther-Chucker” don’t be alarmed for they just mimicked one of 10 quotes from “Gossip Girl.” This hit television series revolves around the angst of uber rich kids and not so well off normal kids. Central character is Blair who is rich, beautiful and full of herself. Serena the ex-best friend who returns after booted from boarding school. Nate and Chuck two rich prep boys and Jenny and Dan the not so rich kids. Put them all together and it’s messy.
- Blair. “Damn that muther-chucker.” Of course she’s speaking of Chuck in a nicely not so profane manner. He deserved it!
- Nate. “Get me drunk.” This one of ten quotes from “Gossip Girl” that fits the mood of most teenage boys who want to party.
- Serena. “I have no interest in your wannabe Watanabe.” Rich girls can be so mean to normal kids, geez let up.
- Chuck. “The world you're looking at only exists from the outside. The only reason I survive in it is that I always knew it was empty.” Deep thoughts for a self absorbed rich kid.
- Dan. “I don’t read Gossip Girl. That’s for chicks.” So he says as this makes the list of 10 quotes from “Gossip Girl.”
- Jenny. “Nate is just a friend and Chuck is harmless unless this place runs out of ice.” Straight and to the point, you go, girl.
- Serena. “What are you doing here, no pills to steal in Brooklyn?” Definitely an ouch-me 10 quote from “Gossip Girl.”
- Chuck. “I find the cause is the best cure.” He’s more a cause than a cure and everyone is aware of that.
- Blair. “A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex, use once and throw away!” We love to hate this girl but we can’t.
- Nate. “You're Blair Waldorf. Punishment is your middle name.” Double ouch but so true.
The mixture of rich and poor, alpha males and formidable young ladies makes for conflict equals drama to the max. It’s hard to figure out what is happening in “Gossip Girl” and to whom. Or who is with whom. Keep watching this hit TV series and you’ll find yourself quoting from one of the characters, too. It’s contagious.