It can be challenging to think of ten rainy day date ideas. The great thing about living in NYC is that there are many things for you to do which are not dependent on the weather. Here are 10 rainy day date ideas for New York.
- Go out for dinner and to the movies. This classic date idea does not rely on sunny weather, and can be a great way to get to know someone in the beginning of a relationship.
- Visit a museum. This can be one of the best rainy day date ideas for couples living in New York. The Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Modern Art, the Metro, or any of the other museums in NYC can make for a unique date.
- Enjoy marine life with one another. The New York Aquarium in Brooklyn can make for a great date for both new and long-term couples.
- See a Broadway production. No matter what play you are seeing, this is likely to be a unique and fun experience for both of you. This can be one of the best rainy day date ideas for New York.
- Go to a comedy club. This can be a whole lot of fun, and may help you get to learn more about the other person’s sense of humor.
- Spend a day at the spa together. There are many great spas in the city. Getting a couple’s massage together can be one of the best rainy day date ideas in New York.
- Visit Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Even couples who go to other museums on a regular basis will have a lot of fun at the wax museum. Be sure to bring a camera to take pictures with all of the wax figures of your favorite celebrities.
- Go window shopping. Whether you have money to burn or not, there are so many different stores in New York which can be a lot of fun to browse through. Check out local bookstores for events.
- Enjoy one of the local coffee shops together. Talking over a cup of cappuccino is one of the best rainy day date ideas for couples who are just getting to know each other.
- Rent movies and order in pizza. Cuddle up together on the couch. This is one date that can’t go wrong on a rainy day with someone you’re into!
Whether you live in New York or are just visiting, these 10 rainy day date ideas can be a lot of fun for almost any couple. The best thing that you can do is put your feet in the shoes of a tourist when trying to find things to do on a rainy day date. Just remember that there’s no way to be bored in NYC!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.