2010 was a good year for hip-hop, and these 10 rap songs with good bass 2010 artists made sure that the best rap songs 2010 can be heard blasting from car stereos all around the neighborhood. For rap songs with good bass, 2010 has been unique, with a number of different styles of artists, from southern heavyweights to New York veterans and even white hipster upstarts, taking places on our list. Here they are on our list of 10 rap songs with good bass, 2010 style.
- "Fo Yo Sorrows" by Big Boi – This stoner-rap track from Big Boi of Outkast's fantastic solo debut is hard-hitting southern funk. It tops our list of 10 rap songs with good bass of 2010.
- "POWER" by Kanye West – Kanye's innovative, genre-blending style reaches an epic, hard-hitting apotheosis in this King Crimson-sampling track. The title is in all caps, and so is the hit of the 808 kick.
- "Not Afraid" by Eminem – Eminem's comeback hit can be heard from car stereos around the country. It bumps hard, making it an easy inclusion on our list of 10 rap songs with good bass in 2010.
- "Gunshowers" by Method Man, Ghostface Killah, and Raekwon - From the "Wu-Massacre" collaboration between the Clan's three most venerated MCs, "Gunshowers" is a cinematic, horn-laden blast of funky hip-hop. The bass bumps like no other track on the album.
- "Trapdoor" by Salem – White hipsters influenced by goth music, their tribute to syrupy southern rap is embodied on this system-testing track. Try not to nod your head to this.
- "BMF" by Rick Ross – Rick Ross is over the top in every way. The beat on this song is too, making it an obvious inclusion on our list of 10 rap songs with good bass from 2010.
- "Gone" by Donnis – Gaining attention through its use in an Adidas commercial, "Gone" is a potential hit that hits hard. It is southern, bass-heavy club rap at its finest.
- "General Patton" by Big Boi - Another inclusion from Big Boi's solo debut, this hip-hop march has a tremendously hard beat. It is Big Boi's second track on our list of 10 rap songs with good bass from 2010.
- "Cold Wind Blows" by Eminem – Eminem is another repeat artist on the list. His second track is the opener from his album "Recovery," which starts out with Em rapping before the beat drops in hard, announcing he is, indeed, back.
- "Loyalty" by Birdman – Over-the-top Cash Money bling with a beat that's sick marks this Birdman joint. The "#1 Stunna" is the final entry on our list of 10 rap songs with good bass from 2010.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Movies You Must See in 2014
The cinematic calendar promises sex addicts, sexy vampires, sexy co-eds, Sundance splashes and artfully concocted big-budget fare.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…