Deep bass goes great with rap music and here is a list of 10 rap songs with a lot of bass. Some of these are old classics while others are newer rap songs. If you like deep bass and rap music then you will love these songs.
- "Bald Headed Hoes" Willie D. Willie D of the Geto Boys released this song in 1989. It is a very comical rap but shows off the talent he has—and has a lot of bass to boot.
- "Hypnotized" Young Jeezy. Young Jeezy has this rap song that has a lot of bass. "Hypnotized" is often played by people in their cars who are demonstrating the power of their stereo system.
- "Dogs Out" DMX. "Dogs Out" features a deep bass sound that is constant through out the entire song. If you have a top of the line stereo system with a great sub-woofer then you need to add this song to your play list.
- "My House" Lil Wayne. A Deep bass cut with the raspy voice of Lil Wayne makes for great rap song. "My House" is one of 10 rap songs with a lot of bass that should always be on a play list at a party,
- "Tell me When To Go" E40. E40 has a very unique voice and when you combine it with the bass in this song you get a great rap song. The chorus on this song is also very fun to sing along to.
- "Stan" Eminem. This song is not as heavy on the bass as some other tracks. Often times you will see poor songs with a heavy bass track. "Stan" is a great song with just enough bass.
- "Straight Outta Compton" NWA. This song was the birth of Gangsta Rap. If NWA had not released this song then rap would have taken an entirely different direction. This bass laden rap song changed the name of the game. After this song was released you had to rap about gangster stuff if you wanted to sell any records.
- "Big Poppa" Notorious B.I.G. This song is one of the greatest rap songs of all time. It is loaded with bass and the tune is very catchy. This song is timeless and sounds as good today as it was when it was first released in 1994.
- "Country Grammar" Nelly. This best selling song is the best combination of bass and awesome lyrics. "Country Grammar" is an all time favorite song. Even people who hate Nelly have to admit that this is a damn good song.
- "Hail Mary" Tupac. One of the last songs Tupac made before his death was "Hail Mary", This is one of 10 rap songs with a lot of bass that is an all time classic. Tupac hit a home run with this song. Many people consider this rap song to be one of Tupac's best ever.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.