The following is a look at 10 reality TV stars: where are they now? Thousands upon thousands of people who are cast on reality TV shows come and go in the blink of an eye, but some manage to have a certain longevity. The following reality TV stars were once a part of our everyday lives, but where are they now?
- Reality TV star Elisabeth Hasselbeck, "Survivor." Elisabeth made it to the final four on Season two of "Survivor: The Australian Outback." Where is she now? After marrying her college sweetheart, pro-football player Tim Hasselbeck, Elisabeth was cast on "The View." Now she sits on the far right side of the panel, raises three children and Twitters to her heart's content.
Reality TV star Christian Siriano, "Project Runway." Christian won Season four of "Project Runway" after fourteen episodes of being "fierce." Where is he now? Since his victory, Siriano has made numerous TV appearances, including a guest spot on "Ugly Betty." His next trip to the Bryant Park runway is being chronicled on a Bravo TV special, "Having a Moment."
- Reality TV star Jesse James, "Monster Garage." James starred in a documentary called "Motorcycle Mania" and then was offered his own series, "Monster Garage." Where is he now? James has a successful business, West Coast Choppers, a second TV show, "Jesse James Is a Dead Man," and up until recently had a happy marriage to movie star Sandra Bullock. News of affairs, scandals and divorce papers left his reputation in question.
- Reality TV star Jacinda Barrett, "The Real World: London." Jacinda gained fame on "The Real World: London" by piercing her tongue, buying a dog and streaking. Where is she now? Since "The Real World," Jacinda has appeared in 14 movies, including "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" and "Poseidon."
- Reality TV star Bethenny Frankel, "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart." Frankel was a natural foods chef when she came in second on Martha Stewart's version of "The Apprentice." Where is she now? After her stint with Martha, Bethenny was cast in "The Real Housewives of New York City." She's written two cookbooks, posed nude for PETA and has started a family.
- Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Kim's reality show chronicles life with her family—Khloe, Kourtney, Kris and step-dad Bruce Jenner. Where is she now? Kim stays in the spotlight by modeling, appearing on TV shows like "Dancing with the Stars," developing a clothing line and running a boutique called D-A-S-H.
- Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson, "The Girls Next Door." Kendra was just an ordinary nude model when Hugh Hefner chose her to be one if his three girlfriends and E! made her a "Girl Next Door." Where is she now? Kendra left Hef to marry Philadelphia Eagle wide receiver Hank Baskett. Now they have their own show, "Kendra," with latest cast member, baby Hank, added in Season two.
Reality TV star Bill Rancic, "The Apprentice." Rancic won the first season of "The Apprentice," beating out Kwame Jackson to be The Donald's right-hand man. Where is he now? Bill combined his TV skills with his business expertise to become a financial expert on shows like "Rachel Ray" and "The Today Show." After marrying "E! News" host Giuliana DePandi, the two launched a reality series of their own, aptly titled "Giuliana and Bill."
- Reality TV star Melissa Rycroft, "The Bachelor." Rycroft got her start on "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team," but it was her heartbreaking win-loss with Jason Mesnick on "The Bachelor" that propelled her to fame. Where is she now? After being rejected by Mesnick, Rycroft made it to the finals on "Dancing with the Stars." She is currently a reporter for both "Good Morning America" and "Entertainment Tonight." She also worked as a correspondent on the special "20/20 Inside the Bachelor."
- Reality TV star Kelly Osbourne, "The Osbournes." Kelly was the normal member of the family on the reality series "The Osbournes," which, sadly, doesn't say too much. Where is she now? After "The Osbournes," Kelly released three albums, starred in the ABC series "Life As We Know It," and took third place in Season nine of "Dancing with the Stars." Most recently she was named a panel contributor on "Dr. Phil" to discuss topics like health and addictions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.