Trying to figure out 10 reasons to date a blond? Whether you’ve got your eye on a certain blond or you are trying to look for one, there is a good chance you may be wondering what will make this person a suitable choice for you. Here are 10 reasons to date a blond.
- Date someone who is just as an intelligent as anyone else you may meet. Worried about not dating someone smart if you date a blonde? Despite dumb blond jokes, the truth is that many blonds are very intelligent people.
- Consider dating someone who really may have more fun. Although some brunettes will argue that they really have more fun, blonds have held the fun title for years. For many people, this can be one of the best reasons to date a blond.
- Fall in love with someone who is less likely to go gray quicker. That’s right, people who have brown hair begin to show signs of salt and pepper before blonds.
- Date someone with beautiful eyes. If you’re looking for reasons to date a blond whose hair is natural, keep in mind that she will probably have either blue or green eyes. That being said, bottle blonds can have gorgeous eyes as well!
- Think about dating someone with a hair color that is very iconic. Some of the most iconic women in history have blond hair. Think Marilyn Monroe, Farrah Fawcett, Pamela Anderson, Madonna, and even Britney Spears.
- Fulfill all of your blond fantasies. One of the best reasons to date a blond is to try it out. If you’ve always dreamed of being with a blond, it certainly couldn’t hurt for you to try dating one.
- Date someone with really sexy skin. Whether they have fair skin or tan skin, blonds tend to have nearly flawless skin. If you want someone who is acne-free or looks great with a summer glow, a blond may be right for you.
- Make all of your old girlfriends jealous. Blonds tend to be more of a threat than brunettes, which is probably because they are known to have more fun. Keep in mind that this is only one of the additional reasons to date a blond. It shouldn’t be the only reason.
- Consider dating someone who can handle a joke or two. Although dumb blond jokes are not at all true, most blonds have heard them before. While it is a bad idea for you to make dumb blond jokes, you will be able to know that you’re dating someone with a sense of humor.
- Give a blond a chance. One of the best reasons to date a blond is because you are interested in one, and hair color should not change your mind. Maybe you will have chemistry or you won’t, but you’ll never know who’s right for you by keeping your options limited.
As you can see, there are a number of different reasons to date a blond. The best thing that you can do is just give it a try. If you have nothing to lose, dating a blond can’t really hurt you.