Looking for 10 reasons to date a brunette? If you have always been interested in blondes but have recently been interested in someone with darker hair, you may be wondering if dating a brunette is right for you. There are a number of great reasons to date a brunette.
- Date someone who you can have fun with. Although it is often said that blondes know how to have more fun, many brunettes know how to have just as much fun.
- Don’t worry about her getting offended by dumb blonde jokes. If you love to crack dumb blonde jokes, this can be one of the best reasons to date a brunette. You won’t have to worry about hurting her feeling.
- Look at all the beautiful brunettes in this world. Angelina Jolie, Katie Holmes, and Victoria Beckham are just a few of the many gorgeous brunette celebrities. Anyone who says that brunettes can’t be pretty is just insane.
- Consider dating someone who you can work with in a long-term relationship. This can be one of the many great reasons to date a brunette. Various theories and studies have shown that men are more likely to want to date blondes, and marry brunettes.
- Date someone with beautiful eyes. Many brunettes have brown eyes, which are often referred to as “bedroom eyes.” If she has blue, green, or hazel eyes, it is likely that they’ll still be beautiful though.
- Think about dating a girl who is better in the bedroom. Brunettes are considered to be a lot more successful and exotic at lovemaking. If you are used to being with blondes, experimenting can be one of the good reasons to date a brunette.
- Try dating someone who is a great cook. While this is not to say that blondes are great cooks, brunettes of Italian or Hispanic descent may be more likely to please your stomach with cultural cuisine!
- Get to know her for who she is. One of the best reasons to date a brunette is to date in general. Even if it doesn’t end up working out in the long run, you may be able to have fun in the meantime and make a lifelong friend.
- Date someone who is more down to earth. Many people believe that brunettes are more authentic, which probably has something to do with more blondes having hair color that comes from a bottle.
- Don’t judge someone based on their hair color. One of the many great reasons to date a brunette is that there could be a wonderful person behind the brown hair.
These are just 10 reasons to date a brunette. It is likely that once you get to know the brunette that you are planning to date, you will be able to come up with many other great reasons to date her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …