What are the 10 reasons to date a cheerleader? This list is dedicated to all of the gorgeous cheerleaders that grace the planet Earth as we speak. We love you and we want to date you so damn bad.
- All she wants to do is score. She will do whatever it takes to score and she will do it with a big ass smile on her face.
- A cheerleader is extremely acrobatic. Who needs the Kama Sutra? Dating a cheerleader is like dating a female Stretch Armstrong in the making. A cheerleader knows how to contort her body in many ways that are inhumanly possible for an average woman to duplicate.
- A cheerleader knows to shake her hips and pom poms. She knows to how dance and work those hips. She loves to show you her pom poms and she knows how to make them shake, jiggle, and wiggle.
- She wears a short skirt for easy access. All you have to do is pull down that cheerleader skirt to get access to her cash and prizes.
- She is in great physical shape. A cheerleader has tremendous stamina, a tight body, and she is always willing to get sweaty, what more can you ask of someone you're dating?
- She loves to be on top. Her favorite position is on top and she will have tons of energy.
- She can get anyone excited. Her job is to get you pumped up and if you date a cheerleader, she will go out of her way to please you.
- A cheerleader knows how to scream and shout loudly. She knows how to scream at the top of her lungs and her vocal chords are made for this activity.
- A cheerleader is a team player. She is not afraid to take one for the team. She knows how to work hard and cooperate.
- She is not afraid to perform in front of a crowd. She loves to perform in front of people and wants to put on a perfect show for those who are watching, especially the person she's dating.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …