If a cross country runner has caught your eye, review these 10 reasons to date a cross country runner and make your decision. Cross country runners are an unusual species; they run because they like it, naturally, you might be a little bit intimidated.
- Cross Country runners don't mind getting dirty or sweaty. This principle is not just limited to running.
- You don't have to get jealous. When she is not with you, she is running, preparing for a run, or recovering from a run.
- Cross Country runners love food. She can probably eat as much (or more) than you and still look hot.
- Her "running shorts" are smaller than her underwear.
- Cross Country runners have great legs and great butts.
- She will attempt to induct you into her Cross Country cult. Yes this is a good reason to date a Cross Country runner; you will become healthier, and possibly even a runner yourself. It is like dating a personal trainer.
- Cross Country runners can go long and hard or short and fast. Enough said.
- "Dressing up" means not wearing running shoes. Cross Country runners are not "high maintenance"; they don't take two hours to get ready to go out. Note: Don't be surprised if she tries to wear her plastic running watch with a dress and heels.
- Cross Country runners increase your chances of survival. If there happens to be a zombie apocalypse, she can distract the zombie until you have made it to safety. If your car breaks down and you are ten miles away from town, no problem, she can run for help in under an hour.
- Cross Country runners "do it" better. They are more comfortable with their bodies and also have more endurance and more blood flow to their vascular tissue, which is important to sexual health.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …