Take a look at 10 reasons to date a female basketball player and then decide if this is a type of girlfriend you would like to have on your arm. As you are reading this list you should also decide if you are the type of person who could handle the idea of dating a female basketball player. If you decide that you would like to be able to brag that your girlfriend if a female basketball player and that you could handle her, good luck in finding that perfect female basketball player for you.
The ten reasons to date a female basketball player are:
- To be a basketball player, you know she must be fit. This means she may be up to playing any position needed.
- She understands the need to follow directions. This can be useful on and off the court.
- She loves to score. Scoring is always gives us something to cheer.
- She isn’t afraid to sweat or get dirty. This can mean that she will partake and many activities.
- She loves to win and will play as long as it is necessary to get whatever she wants. This means that she doesn't mind when the game or life goes into overtime.
- She may enjoy watching many other sports program with you. This can make for a much more enjoyable relationship.
- You won’t have to bend down to kiss her. This can make it easier on your back.
- She all ready has her own set of knee pads. These knee pads can be use for many other types of 'activities'.
- She enjoys being on top. Isn't it fun when girls on on top?
- She has had a lot of practice with balls. This can come in handy in many ways.
Where could you meet a female basketball player who may date you?
- At a local basketball game, preferably a female’s match
- The gym
- The local park, near the basketball courts
- Your local sports store
- At your local college in or out of classes
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …