Take a look at 10 reasons to date a female basketball player and then decide if this is a type of girlfriend you would like to have on your arm. As you are reading this list you should also decide if you are the type of person who could handle the idea of dating a female basketball player. If you decide that you would like to be able to brag that your girlfriend if a female basketball player and that you could handle her, good luck in finding that perfect female basketball player for you.
The ten reasons to date a female basketball player are:
- To be a basketball player, you know she must be fit. This means she may be up to playing any position needed.
- She understands the need to follow directions. This can be useful on and off the court.
- She loves to score. Scoring is always gives us something to cheer.
- She isn’t afraid to sweat or get dirty. This can mean that she will partake and many activities.
- She loves to win and will play as long as it is necessary to get whatever she wants. This means that she doesn't mind when the game or life goes into overtime.
- She may enjoy watching many other sports program with you. This can make for a much more enjoyable relationship.
- You won’t have to bend down to kiss her. This can make it easier on your back.
- She all ready has her own set of knee pads. These knee pads can be use for many other types of 'activities'.
- She enjoys being on top. Isn't it fun when girls on on top?
- She has had a lot of practice with balls. This can come in handy in many ways.
Where could you meet a female basketball player who may date you?
- At a local basketball game, preferably a female’s match
- The gym
- The local park, near the basketball courts
- Your local sports store
- At your local college in or out of classes
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …