Men love women that are creative and intelligent. A guitarist has dating qualities that are second to none. Here are the 10 reasons why you should date a guitarist.
- A guitarist knows how to use her mouth and hands simultaneously. What man doesn’t want to date a woman that multi-tasks?
- A guitarist will continue even when it hurts. She will be like the Energizer bunny; she will keep going and going and going…
- A guitarist knows how to make right sounds. She knows how to carry the right tune, hit a specific note when necessary, and she will do all of this in key.
- A guitarist can play a variety of positions. She can play either standing up, sitting down, on the floor, on a stool, or anywhere else imaginable.
- A guitarist can be an amateur or a pro. She used to be a novice and she did not know what she was doing, but she keeps taking private lessons to reach the professional level.
- A guitarist is ambidextrous. She knows how to use both of her hands and she does it with style.
- A guitarist knows how to make you scream for more. It does not matter who is in the room, she knows to how get someone riled up for the occasion.
- A guitarist is used to performing in front of an audience. She is not shy and she is willing to go to any venue anytime, and any place.
- A guitarist knows how work her fingers. She knows how and when to touch a certain area of her instrument to perfect the melody.
- A guitarist is low maintenance. A guitar does not need that much maintenance for it to work properly and a guitarist is compliments the instrument.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.