If you are not sure if you are ready to take that big step, these 10 reasons to get married will help you decide. Getting married is a huge step. It means being committed to one person for the rest of your life. Knowing that you are ready to get married is very important.
- You have found that one person for you. The top reason to get married is because you found that one person who is perfect for you. You found the person you want to live the rest of your life with. This person you feel is marriage material. That is a real reason to get married.
- Happiness. Happiness comes along with getting married. If you get married for the right reasons, you will find true happiness. Also, many studies have shown that people are happier in general when they are married.
- Having a family together. Keeping your legacy going, is another reason to get married. You want to settle down with someone and have a family. After getting married, you can start having a family together. This is a great reason to get married.
- So you will live longer. As silly as it may seem, if you are married, you are healthier. It may be linked to the fact that most married people have health coverage. It has been said that married people do live longer. So get married and you will live longer and be healthier.
- Financial reasons. When you are married, you get many different tax breaks. You qualify for more tax credits when you are married. You have two incomes to live off of. You can strive and live better when you are married.
- Companionship. Having someone to be your companion is a reason to get married. You want a wife to go home to. You want someone who is going to be there for you through thick and thin. This is a normal reason to get married.
- Sex. Sex is another reason to get married. When you are married, you have sex more. Sex is also more frisky when married. You are more willing to try different things. The sex will come more often and will be very different.
- Religious views. Many couples get married based on religious views. In certain religions, you should get married before living together or having sex. So people get married so they can follow their religious views.
- Romance. Romance makes a great reason to get married. You can kiss or hug this person whenever you want. If you want to hold hands, that is okay. After you are married, you will see the romance blossom.
- Household support. It is easier to hold up the household when you are married. You will have shared duties, and you are not stuck doing everything alone. You can enjoy having a household together where you can invite friends as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …