Ana Beatriz Barros has become a famous and hardworking model. The Brazilian beauty has done work for several famous clients and continues to become a household name. She is loved by many. Here are the ten reasons you should love Ana Beatriz Barros.
- Ana was born in a small town. The town is called Itabira, Mina Gerais and it's located in Brazil. Brazil as we all know is known for their beautiful women and gorgeous landscapes. The beaches are also among the most famous in the world.
- She is breathtakingly beautiful. She stands at 5'11 with long light hair and piercing blue eyes. She is a healthy 130 pounds and is perfect for Victoria's Secret. She wears those panties and bras quite well.
- Ana is 28 years old. She was born May 29,1982. At 28 she has accomplished so much in her life and continues to work hard. There is no doubt age will not affect her career as most models are done by the age of 25.
- She was discovered at 14 by a representative of Elite Model Management. Ana and her sister were vacationing on the beach at Rio de Janeiro when she was spotted and signed soon after. They quickly found her work and got her career rolling. They were impressed with her beauty and grace.
- She participated in the Elite Model Look in 1996. She did not win but she did place. She was a runner up and placed 2nd. Doing the Model Look made her able to send her pictures of to more clients and book jobs.
- Her first major job was for Guess?. She led a Guess? campaign to introduce the new millennium. This led her to bigger clients: Victoria's Secret, BCBG, Elie Saab and many other clients.
- She has also done a ton of magazine covers such as Vogue. She also posed for Sports Illustrated. Her face is extremely photogenic and is guaranteed to sell any magazine.
- In 2010 she did a calendar for Pirelli. She worked with models such as Miranda Kerr and Lily Cole which is a no doubt going to fly off shelves. This has opened the doors for even more careers changing opportunities.
- She's an animal lover. If she was not a model she wanted to become a veterinarian. Nothing says wonderful like someone with a love and passion for animals. We are sure some people would be taking their pets to her a lot.
- She moved to the U.S. when she got signed and has been here ever since. She settled in NYC where most of the modeling agencies are.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …