Bar Refaeli is one of the hottest up-and-coming models today which is why finding 10 reasons to love Bar Rafaeli is not difficult to do. At 25, this stunning woman has gained a lot of attention for her good looks and for her hard work as a model.
- She is Israeli. Bar is an exotic and international beauty and we love her for it! She was born and raised on a horse ranch in Isreal to parents who supported her modeling career.
- She has an accent. Who doesn't love a foreign accent especially when it comes out of such a hot mouth?
- She was the cover girl for the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition in 2009. Every model and girl who is lucky enough to grace the cover of this special edition of "Sports Illustrated" knows that it is a testament, not only to their beauty and sexiness, but also to their career.
- She's a Victoria's Secret model. Bar is following in the footsteps of some pretty famous and successful giants in her field. These include Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks who both work or have worked for this lingerie brand.
- She dated Leonardo DiCaprio. Leo is known to date only beautiful women so just like the rest of her prestigious honors, dating Leo hasplaced her on the A-list of famous, gorgeous women. Some may list that among the reason not to love her, but secretly, they still love her for it.
- She had braces. Remember that girl you made fun of in school for her braces? I'd go look her up now, she might just be a super model!
- She's a hard worker. Since the age of 15, Bar has been working hard to become a successful model and all that hard work has paid off. She is one of the most sought after models of today.
- She cares about the environment. Bar is working to clean up the worlds coast lines.
She has blond hair and blue eyes but still looks exotic. Most girls can't pull that off, but Bar does.
- She's sexy. Let's just say it! That's the real reason we love her so much! Piercing blue eyes, long legs and a curvaceous body that is near perfection!
What's not to love about Bar Refaeli?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …