10 Reasons To Love Elsa Benitez
All over the world, men have at least ten reasons to love Elsa Benitez. She's modeled for print ads and runway shows. Elsa has also been on the cover of several fashion magazines and even modeled for Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition. Elsa Benitez has a look that's recognizable and appreciated on every continent. Do you need more reasons to love her?
She's psychic. Elsa was supposed to have boarded TWA flight 800 in 1996, a trip that would have been her last, but she cancelled it because she had a premonition.
- She likes older men. Elsa's first husband, NBA player Rony Seikaly, was 12 years older than she was when they married.
- She's competitive. Her modeling career was kicked off when she won an international model search contest in Costa Rica.
- She's got staying power. The Italian edition of Vogue put her on the cover an unprecedented three times in one year. Elsa's also appeared on the cover of Vogue in the US and in the UK.
- She's a goal-reacher. As a child, Linda Evangelista was one of her idols. She's done a great job of following her lead.
- She can fake it. Acting, that is. She's appeared in music videos and television commercials in English and in Spanish for Taco bell, Heineken, and Sears. Perhaps her relationship with Italian film producer Valerio Morabito will help her get a gig on the silver screen.
- She's a role model for other models, hosting the competitive modeling show "Mexico's Next Top Model".
- She's beautiful all over the world. In fact, she's graced magazine covers in 11 states and walked the runway for Victoria's Secret, Christian Dior, Chloé, Carolina Herrera, Emanuel Ungaro, Ellen Tracy, Gianfranco Ferré, Max Mara, Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, Valentino, and Salvatore Ferragamo, among others.
- Elsa likes to throw parties. Her most memorable event was a twentieth anniversary party for Dolce & Gabbana in Miami Beach.
- Elsa's a Pirelli Girl. For UK readers, she was in the famed Pirelli Calendar in 1999. The theme that year was "Women of the Decades", and she posed as Miss 1970's.