Drummer Tico Torres from Bon Jovi can probably still think of reasons to love Eva Herzigova, even though their marriage lasted only two years. This Czech beauty bore him a son and brings men in eighteen countries to their knees via print ads, magazine covers, television and film appearances and fashion shows.
- She knows when to use her fame. Upon hearing the heartbreaking story of a family friend whose child was dying of leukemia, Eva funded a campaign to have more people tested for a possible bone marrow match.
- Her tongue is talented. That is to say, she speaks English, Russian, French and her native language Czechoslovakian.
- She got paid $36,000 to cut her hair. Not exactly- she had a modeling contract with a lingerie company who backed out on the deal when she cut her hair. Later in court, a judge ordered them to pay her the full amount of the contract.
- She took it all off. After ten successful years in the modeling business, she posed nude for Playboy's August 2004 issue.
- She was in the Olympics, even though she's not an athlete. She played Venus in the opening ceremony for the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, Italy.
- She's a legend. In 2005, she played herself in a short film by french filmmaker Gaspar Noé, entitled "Eva."
- She does the work of 3 people. In her 2004 film "Twisted Tango," she worked as a producer, an actress and a costume designer.
- Since modeling for the Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, you can find her on beaches all over the world. Her swimsuits, anyhow: she has her own private line of swimwear for women.
- She's tall. Just an inch shy of 6 feet tall, Eva can make many grown men feel like midgets.
- She's been on TV in lingerie. Eva modeled for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and their print catalog.
Every man should know at least the basics of lingerie. No, it's not a guy's natural area of expertise, but if he wants t ...
Somebody has been praying to the Geek God extra hard, because every gamers’ fantasy is coming true in a curvy British wa ...
Eva Mendes at the Venice Film Festival.