10 Reasons To Love Heidi Klum
There are more than 10 reasons to love Heidi Klum. A talented businesswoman and a model, an exemplary mother and wife, Heidi is able to balance personal and public life, while being a remarkably positive role model in the fashion industry. She has defied stereotypes and her consistency and work ethic have allowed her to achieve the American Dream and more.
- Determination. Heidi Klum came to the United States to pursue her dream of modeling and initially appeared in fashion magazines. Her success in the fashion industry did not deter her from shooting high and aiming for the runway. She appeared on the cover of "Sports Illustrated's" swimsuit issue and later became one of the most recognizable faces of Victoria's Secret.
- Businesswoman. Heidi Klum is much more than a gorgeous face and body. She has started several successful businesses. They illustrate her ambition and give us more reasons to love Heidi Klum. She has defied the stereotype of brainless models. One of her ventures, "Project Runway," was nominated for the prestigious Emmy award.
Positive role model. This German beauty keeps a healthy weight and is a hugely important presence in the world of high fashion today where anorexic models are often the norm. Heidi has conquered the peaks without sacrificing her health. Aspiring models can truly look up to her.
- Versatility. Heidi Klum has a line of jewelry, has appeared in several films, such as "Ella Enchanted," and has also designed clothes for Jordache. She is a force of nature and another reason to love Heidi Klum.
- Beauty. Heidi Klum is one of the most famous super models of all time. Another reason to love her- her gorgeous figure. Nicknamed "The Body", Heidi's voluptuous, yet statuesque figure combines the best of both worlds.
- Intelligence. One of the reasons to love Heidi Klum lies in her level-headed approach to fame. She says, "When everyone went drinking, I went home." Heidi did not waste time and it is no surprise she appeared in "Forbes" as the third richest super model in the world.
- Balanced life. Heidi Klum is happily married to Seal and they take care of their four children. She also continues to work as a producer, fashion designer and an Angel. Our favorite super model knows how to balance work, fun, family and the dizzying heights of the fashion world.
- Discipline. Heidi Klum appeared in Victoria Secret's lingerie show two months after giving birth. This is some serious dedication from lovely Heidi and a reason to love her. Not just any woman can persevere through twice-a-day workouts.
- Clean image. Unlike many celebrities, Heidi is not plagued by scandals, rumors and tabloids because she doesn't involve herself in the dirty side of fame. She has given us reasons to love her--reason which are focused on success and ambition.
Personality. Heidi Klum is polite, humble and honest in interviews. For someone as successful as she is, it is almost the norm to be a bit haughty, but Heidi, once again, defies expectations in a good way and is a most refreshing presence in celebrity culture today.