It's not hard coming up with ten reasons to love Izabel Goulart, the sexy Brazilian model. Goulart is a very successful model and is well-known in the modeling world. Now you'll know ten reasons why people love her.
- Her Brazilian beauty. Izabel Goulart has brown hair, blues eyes, and stands roughly 5'10" tall. She has Brazilian and Italian origins which cause her to have stunning dark features.
- She's a Victoria's Secret Angel. Many people love Izabel Goulart for her days with Victoria's Secret. She is well known to people familiar with that company. She worked for them from 2005 to 2008.
- Embarrassing event. Her first fashion show she entered ended horribly. She was wearing a bikini and her top came loose and fell off. Although embarrassing, this event helped her name become well known.
- Conan O'Brien. People love Goulart also for her many appearances on the "Conan O'Brien show." She has been a guest on the show several times and is known to be a little flirty with O'Brien. I'm sure he doesn't have a problem with this.
- She has worked for several top designers. Izabel Goulart is loved for the work she's done with top designers, and for how good she looks doing it.
- "Entourage." Another reason to love Goulart is she is not only a model, but has made a cameo appearance in an episode of the show "Entourage."
- New York City. Goulart resides in New York, along with many of the world's hottest super-models. Who doesn't like a New York girl?
- Hobbies. Another great reason to love Izabel is for her hobbies. She loves bowling and tennis, something any guy can get used to.
- Magazine appearances. She has appeared in many major magazines, including GQ Magazine, Marie Claire, and Vogue.
- Top photographers. Goulart has worked with many top photographers in the modeling business, making for some beautiful, and very loveable, photographs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …