Finding 10 reasons to love Kim Smith isn't hard. Kim Smith is one of the hottest models in the industry today, modeling for the likes of "Victoria's Secret", "Harper's Bazaar", "Guess", "Maxim Magazine", and more. So what are the ten reasons to love Kim Smith? Find out here.
- Her tall, lean, and perfect body. Kim Smith stands at 5 feet 9 inches and doesn't have a visible flaw on her body. And with her perfect measurements, she has one of the hottest bodies in the modeling industry today.
- She appeared in "Maxim Magazine". In the July 2005 issue of "Maxim Magazine", Kim Smith was featured posing with the military. The gorgeous model was a real hit in this issue.
- She is dedicated to the American troops. in her appearance in the July 2005 issue of "Maxim Magazine", Kim Smith was featured posing along side the military, wearing a camouflage hat and dog tags.
- Her role in the "Friday Night Lights" television series. In 2007, Kim Smith had a recurring role in the series "Friday Night Lights". Viewers had the opportunity to enjoy her on print and on the television screen.
- Her appearance in various music videos. Kim Smith has appeared in several music videos for various musicians, including N'Sync, Maroon 5, and Aerosmith.
- She had cameos in both "Catwoman" and "Van Wilder". Kim Smith looked exceptionally good in both films.
- Not only does she model, she acts on screen. As mentioned earlier, Kim Smith has appeared in several films and music videos, proving she is more than just a pretty face.
- Her stunning green eyes. Kim Smith is known for her captivating green eyes, that really stand out against her gorgeous brown hair.
- She has been featured in dozens of magazines. Kim Smith has been seen in a number of different magazines including "Victoria's Secret", "Harper's Bazaar", "Abercrombie and Fitch", and several others.
- She's hot. There is no denying that Kim Smith is hot, plain and simple. This is probably one of the biggest reasons we all love Kim Smith.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.