Laetitia Casta is a model, actress and a gorgeously beautiful woman, whose fans have at least 10 reasons to love Laetitia Casta. Native to France, she carries Corsican blood in her veins, like another famous Frenchman, Napoleon. Clearly, the small island of Corsica gives birth to intense, fiery personalities, which leave their mark on history.
- Angel. Laetitia Casta ruled the runway as a Victoria's Secret Angel. Her ability to rise to this prestigious position is one of the reasons to love Laetitia.
- Perfection. This model has nearly perfect hourglass proportions. Laetitia's forms, 35-23.5-35.5 inches, are as rare as they are voluptuous. Her gorgeously toned body is a masterpiece of Mother Nature and a visual delight for anyone with a most basic appreciation of beauty.
- An Icon of a Nation. Laetitia Casta was chosen as the allegorical symbol of the French Republic, Marianne. This highly prestigious honor was bestowed upon her by the Association of Mayors of France. Now her bust is in many town halls across France. Among the ten reason to love Laetitia Casta is her changing the normally boring experience of entering a town hall.
- Rare Beauty. Laetitia has sensual, full lips, moist, large blue eyes, and chiseled cheeks. She looks as if she just stepped off a pedestal, and among mere mortals, she is a goddess. Her stunning features make the list of reasons to love Laetitia Casta.
- Mother and Model. With no scandals and gossip about her, Laetitia is an exemplary mother of three children, while also a model. Clearly she is able to dominate the fashion scene, while also creating a private domestic bliss, for which we can only admire her and add to the reasons to love Laetitia.
- Multi-talented. Laetitia has starred in several films and mini-series, including "The Blue Bicycle", "Savage Souls", "Face", and "Gainsbourg". Several of these films were critically acclaimed, highlighting her diverse abilities and versatility.
- Edgy. Laetitia has posed nude for several magazines and often wears revealing, alluring outfits. Of the reasons to love Laetitia, this surely is one of our favorite ones. She expresses her sense of style, without compromise, while always staying classy.
- Longevity. Several months after giving birth, Laetitia appeared on the runway for a Louis Vuitton show. She remains as beautiful and statuesque as ever, and time seems to have no effect on her.
- Inspiration for Designers. Laetitia Casta has worked with the most acclaimed and respected fashion designers, including Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, and Yves Saint Laurent. She was also the face of L'Oreal, Dior and Chanel. A symbol of health and femininity, she is a natural choice for high fashion and beauty product lines. Her ability to rule the dizzying heights of the runway, as well as the more commercial fashion market, is another reason to love Laetitia Casta.
- THAT music video. Laetitia Casta appeared in Chris Isaak's 1999 hit "Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing" and showcased her outrageously sensual forms. The video went down in history as one of the sexiest video moments in history, appearing at number 28. So our list ends, but not the love for Laetitia Casta, which will likely continue for many more decades, as this gorgeous woman continues to reign in our hearts and in the fashion world.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.