Looking for 10 reasons to love Linda Evangelista? This Canadian super-model was very well known in the 80s and 90s and there are many reasons to love her.
- Her Beauty. Linda Evangelista was born and raised in Canada. She was born in 1965 and has dark brown hair, green eyes, and stands 5'10" tall.
- Modeling Beginning. At the age of twelve, Evangelista knew she wanted to be a model. It wasn't too long after that she was discovered.
- Miss Teen Niagra. In 1978 she was discovered through the Miss Teen Niagra Beauty Pageant. This is where her career began and soon after people found many reasons to love her.
- Her Moves. Evangelista moved to New York City and signed with the Elite Model Management. Soon after, she moved to Paris, France.
- Music Videos. One reason people grew to love her were through her music videos she performed in with George Michael.
- New Haircut. During the 1980's Evangelista made a risky move. She decided to cut off all of her hair to more of a boy, shag haircut. Soon she was cancelled from all of her work, however it didn't take long for her to make her appearance known again.
- Her Re-Entrance. After the short hair cut, magazines from all over were calling her. This reason alone caused great popularity with her. People loved her for this new haircut, that seemed like such a bad idea at first. She was now on covers of magazines all over.
- Vogues. One of many reasons to love Evangelista is for her appearances in Vogue Magazine. She was on the French version and the British Version.
- L'Oreal Paris. In 2007, Evangelista signed a deal with L'Oreal Paris and became the new spokes model for their company. This again increased her popularity and people from all over loved her for it.
- People Magazine. In 1990 she was voted by People Magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.