There are far more than ten reasons to love Miranda Kerr, the gorgeous Australian supermodel, but here it's narrowed it down to just ten.
- She dates Orlando Bloom. So she's probably been in proximity to Bloom's "Pirates of the Caribbean" co-star, Johnny Depp and all that pirate gear at some point. That's beyond cool.
- Oh, and she once denied dating Orlando Bloom. She said it was a publicity stunt, which makes her a funny girl.
- Those dimples. Need anyone say more? Not with that smile.
- She once told Teen Vogue that she loves to read, and considers books to be some of her best friends. That makes Miranda Kerr a smart girl, too.
- She's understanding. Miranda Kerr rushed to the defense of the stockbroker who was caught looking at her nude pictures on his work computer by a local news crew, which caused an international incident. But Kerr went as far as offering to sign a petition to keep him on the job.
- Kerr is the Victoria's Secret spokesperson. Could that be why she's the number one reason men rescue Victoria's Secret catalogs from the trash at the post office?
- She starred in Pharrell's music video for the song "Number One" in 2006.
- She's rich. According to Forbes magazine, she made around $3 million dollars in 2008 and 2009. Who doesn't love a girl with her own spending money?
- Her number one vice? Lindt dark chocolate truffles, a guilty pleasure anyone can understand.
- Miranda Kerr is also an author. She released a book in 2009 titled "Treasure Yourself." Beauty and brains? What's not to love about Miranda Kerr.