There are perhaps 10 reasons to love supermodel Selita Ebanks. Behind the pretty face is a host of talents that make her the total package.
- She's an exotic Island Girl. Selita was born in the Cayman Islands, which is a British Overseas Territory.
- She has 7 brothers. To compete with her siblings growing up, she played basketball, soccer, and tennis. She can certainly hang with the guys.
- She's book smart. After moving to the United States, Ebanks was accepted to Spelman College, Columbia University, and New York University.
- She likes to have fun! Selita was discovered by a scout while having fun at a Six Flags Park!
- She's a label girl. There aren't many models who can add Tommy Hilfiger, Levi's, Ralph Lauren, and Abercrombie & Fitch to their portfolio. Yet another reason to love Selita Ebanks.
- She's photogenic. Selita has worked with some of the world's best photographers, such as Peter Lindbergh, Bruce Weber, Steven Klein, and Carter Smith.
- She appeared in Sports Illustrated. In 2007, she graced the magazine's pages. Yet another reason to love Selita Ebanks.
- She has a fox trot! Selita has strutted on the catwalks in Milan, Paris, New York, and other premier locations.
- She's fit! Another reason to love Ebanks is because her measurements are 33-24-34. Talk about having the body of an angel with the face to match.
- She's an Angel. Selita was a Victoria Secret Angel model from 2005-2008. She is best known for her work as a model at the company.
For the second year in a row, über-gorgeous Victoria’s Secret Angel Selita Ebanks is co-hosting Rip the Runway on BET. T ...
Selita Ebanks dress is like a sexy, sexy magic eye puzzle.
Have you ever wondered why men seem subconsciously to chase after women that are just bad for them? The guy could know t ...