There are perhaps 10 reasons to love supermodel Selita Ebanks. Behind the pretty face is a host of talents that make her the total package.
- She's an exotic Island Girl. Selita was born in the Cayman Islands, which is a British Overseas Territory.
- She has 7 brothers. To compete with her siblings growing up, she played basketball, soccer, and tennis. She can certainly hang with the guys.
- She's book smart. After moving to the United States, Ebanks was accepted to Spelman College, Columbia University, and New York University.
- She likes to have fun! Selita was discovered by a scout while having fun at a Six Flags Park!
- She's a label girl. There aren't many models who can add Tommy Hilfiger, Levi's, Ralph Lauren, and Abercrombie & Fitch to their portfolio. Yet another reason to love Selita Ebanks.
- She's photogenic. Selita has worked with some of the world's best photographers, such as Peter Lindbergh, Bruce Weber, Steven Klein, and Carter Smith.
- She appeared in Sports Illustrated. In 2007, she graced the magazine's pages. Yet another reason to love Selita Ebanks.
- She has a fox trot! Selita has strutted on the catwalks in Milan, Paris, New York, and other premier locations.
- She's fit! Another reason to love Ebanks is because her measurements are 33-24-34. Talk about having the body of an angel with the face to match.
- She's an Angel. Selita was a Victoria Secret Angel model from 2005-2008. She is best known for her work as a model at the company.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.