There are perhaps 10 reasons to love supermodel Selita Ebanks. Behind the pretty face is a host of talents that make her the total package.
- She's an exotic Island Girl. Selita was born in the Cayman Islands, which is a British Overseas Territory.
- She has 7 brothers. To compete with her siblings growing up, she played basketball, soccer, and tennis. She can certainly hang with the guys.
- She's book smart. After moving to the United States, Ebanks was accepted to Spelman College, Columbia University, and New York University.
- She likes to have fun! Selita was discovered by a scout while having fun at a Six Flags Park!
- She's a label girl. There aren't many models who can add Tommy Hilfiger, Levi's, Ralph Lauren, and Abercrombie & Fitch to their portfolio. Yet another reason to love Selita Ebanks.
- She's photogenic. Selita has worked with some of the world's best photographers, such as Peter Lindbergh, Bruce Weber, Steven Klein, and Carter Smith.
- She appeared in Sports Illustrated. In 2007, she graced the magazine's pages. Yet another reason to love Selita Ebanks.
- She has a fox trot! Selita has strutted on the catwalks in Milan, Paris, New York, and other premier locations.
- She's fit! Another reason to love Ebanks is because her measurements are 33-24-34. Talk about having the body of an angel with the face to match.
- She's an Angel. Selita was a Victoria Secret Angel model from 2005-2008. She is best known for her work as a model at the company.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.