Reasons to love Stephanie Seymour are endless. The beautiful model has made quite a name for herself and for good reasons. Born in sunny San Diego, California, the famous brunette model reminds us of sunny days each time we look at her.
- Lingerie. Stephanie Seymour models for Victoria's Secret. Her lingerie and bikini modeling leave us drooling for hours with her long legs, pouty lips and that gorgeous mane. The top reason to love Stephanie Seymour is how great she looks in lingerie.
- Humor. A sense of humor is another reason to love Stephanie Seymour and you know she has to have a funny bone if she is doing skits on "Saturday Night Live."
- Single. Stephanie Seymour filed for divorce in 2009 from Peter Brant, making her available for you to grab if you have what it takes to capture her heart. Being single is definitely another reason to love Stephanie Seymour.
- Nudity. One of the best reasons to love Stephanie Seymour is her not objecting to nudity. She has posed bare and spread eagle in "Playboy" and did another nudity shoot for "Vanity Fair."
- Music Lover. Stephanie Seymour loves music, which gives us yet another reason to love Stephanie Seymour. She has starred in numerous music videos. The music lovers of the female gender are usually the most fun.
- Ageless. If you are focused on appearances, the fact that she doesn't age should be your reason to love Stephanie Seymour. She still stays busy modeling after countless photo shoots and giving birth to four daughters.
- Legs. Measuring at five foot ten inches, Stephanie Seymour has mile long legs. Reasons to love Stephanie Seymour include those long, slender, tanned legs.
- Rockette. Rockers have their reasons to love Stephanie Seymour. The supermodel was in a relationship with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose. She can be your girl, too, if you put on a bandana and scream into a microphone.
- Determined. Another reason to love Stephanie Seymour is that she is determined to get what she wants. After being signed with Elite Model Management, she had an affair with John Casablanca. She also got her husband by setting her sights on him and grabbing him away from his wife and five children.
- Loves to Party. If nothing else, her being a party girl should be a reason to love Stephanie Seymour. She has made no secret of her life for the dangerous party lifestyle and makes no apologies for it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?