10 Relationship Questions For Couples
There are many things that couples must discuss but there are at least 10 relationship questions for couples that should be addressed from time to time. Some relationship questions are easy to deal with while others can create serious discord. Asking questions helps couples learn about each other while questions are also good for established couples who need to reconnect.
- "Do you love me?" This is perhaps the most important relationship question for any couple. If you are getting together this lets you know how far things could go and if you are well established this helps you repair the relationship.
- "What one thing would you change about me?" Be careful asking this of women who are very demanding as you may not get a response that you like. If you are in a relationship as part of a loving couple, a candid response might help you form a closer bond.
- "Where do you want to be in five years?" This is a great way to find out if both people in a relationship share the same goals. Many couples don't ask each other questions about long-term goals and that causes conflicts further down the lines.
- "Do you want to have kids?" If you are getting into a serious relationship or are already in one, this is a question that one member of the couple is bound to bring up. Some people want kids and some people don't but you need to know where you stand.
- "What do you want to do for your birthday?" Surprises are nice as are romantic dinners and earrings but everyone likes to be given the chance to make decisions. Don't assume that you know best. Allow your partner to call the shots.
- "What are your financial priorities?" This is an important question for couples in serious relationships because people won't last long if they cannot agree on money. If one of you is a saver and the other a spender then it's time to have the money talk.
- "What turns you on?" Sex can become routine for couples in relationships so keep things fresh. Don't just try and guess what turns your partner on because you can't read her mind.
- "How many men have you slept with?" Most guys wonder this and many let it fester inside them without asking it until years down the line. If you have a honest relationship it is something that you should both be able to discuss.
- "What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?" If couples in a relationship cannot be candid with each other than they will have problems. This question allows you to laugh at yourself and let someone see your sensitive side.
- "What is your number one dream?" This is an important question in any relationship because couple's in love do not generally want to stifle their partner's dreams. Ask this question at least once a year in case things change.