Here are 10 relationship questions to ask your girlfriend. There are certain questions that should be asked in every relationship. These questions are designed to better your relationship, let you see where things are going and help you get to your know your girlfriend a little bit more.
- Do you like my friends? It is important to know the answer to this question. If she does not like and/or respect your friends, you can take the necessary precautions to keep her happy, such as hanging out with your girlfriend and friends at separate times.
- Are you satisfied with the shared friends we have? A lot of couples meet through mutual friends and a lot of couple acquire new shared friends during a relationship. It is important to know how she feels about the friends the two of you share because you will be associating with one another.
- Do you want kids? If you are in a serious relationship with your girlfriend, this is a great question to ask. Hopefully the two of you feel the same way about having or not having children. In a lot of cases, differentiating opinions can cause couples to split.
- When do you want kids? This is another important question to ask your girlfriend if you are in a serious relationship and she answered “Yes“ to the previous question. The two of you should plan out together when you want children. Planning ahead can give the two of you the chance to do just that—plan ahead.
- Have you ever had a one night stand? This question can give you a clue as to what type of girl she is. It can say a lot about a girl if she has had multiple one night stands. If you do not like the answer to this question, you may need to reevaluate your relationship.
- Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases? Knowing her sexual history and health can help you steer clear of STDs. If she is unsure whether or not she has an STD, do not have sexual relations with her until she has been tested.
- What is your idea of a perfect date? Knowing the answer to this question can give you the opportunity to plan out a date for the two of you. Taking her out on what she considers a perfect date can really bring a smile to her face and show her you care.
- What did you notice first about me? This question is designed to make you feel good. Maybe she noticed your dazzling smile or your charismatic personality first. Either way, it is almost certain that the first thing she noticed about you was something good, which in turn, can make you feel good.
- When are you most happy with us? Find out when she is most happy with the way your relationship is going. The answer to this question will let you know exactly what you need to do in order to keep her happy with your relationship.
- What are your friendship needs outside our relationship? For most girls, friends are very important. Your girlfriend needs “girl time” and time apart from you. You need to know just how much “girl time” and time apart from you that she needs. If you don’t give her the space she needs, she may start to feel smothered by you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.