Looking for 10 restaurants that deliver in Burbank, CA? Look no further! Here are some of the very best restaurants in Burbank that offer delivery services. Home to three major movie studios, Burbank is known as the Media Capital of the World. The city has experienced significant business growth over the past few years, and with that growth comes a variety of dining options. For the benefit of Californians with busy lives, here are 10 Burbank restaurants that offer delivery in the city. For current delivery options and fee information, be sure to ask the restaurant when you place your order.
- Gindi Thai Restaurant. If you like Asian food, consider delivery from Burbank’s Gindi Thai Restaurant. The restaurant serves two types of authentic Asian cuisine: Thai dishes and sushi. Menu items are priced at $25 or less. Gindi Thai Restaurant: 4017 West Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91505; (818) 567-1221.
- Burning Bonzai. Another Burbank restaurant that delivers is Burning Bonzai, for "the moment you discover you are hungry." This restaurant serves Chinese cuisine, dim sum and sushi. Menu items are affordable, at $10 to $15 per entrée. Burning Bonzai: 4408 West Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505; (818) 848-3769.
- Alambres Fresh Mexican Grill. For a south-of-the-border treat, choose Alambres. The restaurant features Mexican and Latin American cuisine, priced under $10 per entrée. Alambres Fresh Mexican Grill: 114 South San Fernando Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502; (818) 557-0055.
- California Pizza Kitchen. California Pizza Kitchen is one of the most recommended casual dining chains in America. The restaurant serves flavors from around the world, from Thai to Jamaican Jerk—all on a pizza pie. California Pizza Kitchen: 601 North San Fernando Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502; (818) 972-2589.
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant. Gordon Biersch keeps diners on their toes with seasonal menus, daily specials, frequent menu changes and, of course, their fresh hand-crafted beer. Entrées are priced between $15 and $25. Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: 145 South San Fernando Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502; (818) 569-5241.
- Arunee House. Yet another restaurant that delivers Thai and Chinese food is Arunee House. At less than $10 per entrée, this popular Burbank restaurant offers an affordable menu of Asian cuisine. Arunee House: 10140 Riverside Drive, Toluca Lake, CA 91602; (818) 760-9074.
- California Pizza House. Pizza lovers should consider take-out from California Pizza House. The restaurant offers budget-priced pizza and Italian dishes that are a nice alternative to the national pizza chains. California Pizza House: 2202 North Glenoaks Blvd., Burbank, CA 91504; (818) 845-8877.
- South Street. For an award-winning "Philly cheese steak made with brotherly love," try South Street in Burbank. Their menu also includes pizzas, hoagies, salads, and more—all priced under $10 per entrée. South Street: 117 North Victory Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502; (818) 563-2211.
- Mo’s. "Specializing in the food you love to eat," Mo’s serves Angus beef burgers, pasta, chicken, fish, salads and more. Their great American food is priced between $10 and $15 per entrée. Mo's: 4301 Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91505; (818) 845-3009.
- Great Wok. Great Wok rounds out our list of 10 restaurants that deliver in Burbank, California. Their menu features tasty Chinese cuisine priced under $10 per entrée. Great Wok: 101 North Victory Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502; (818) 843-6786.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.