Searching through the many dining venues in Southern Califonia, you will find these ten restaurants that deliver in Irvine, CA, serving the great tastes of many cultures with great prices. There are several restaurants that deliver in Irvine that can offer prompt and courteous delivery to a large area, whether you are at work during the day or at home late at night.
- First Class Pizza. Starting the list of restaurants that deliver in Irvine, CA, this is no regular pizza joint. The pizza is actually delivered hot and with a smile, and tastes as great as if you chose to dine in. (949) 552-5358, 6420 Irvine Blvd, Irvine, CA 92620.
- Mr. Sandwich. It is hard to find restaurants that deliver in Irvine, where an owner will still take the hands on approach. This is one restaurant whose owner will deliver your sandwiches and anything else you order, right to your door. (949) 553-1612, 2540 Main St Ste L, Irvine, CA 92614.
- Miyako. With a broad menu of great sushi and many Japanese dishes, this is one of the restaurants that deliver in Irvine that will keep you calling back. The delivery is quick and courteous, and the food is wonderful. (949) 756-8875, 92 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606.
- House of Kabob II. If you are tired of the oriental and Italian deliveries, this is a great Persian/Iranian Middle Eastern cuisine for you. The kabobs are prepared to perfection, offering some of the best Middle Eastern dishes around. (949) 261-8005, 92 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606.
- Chicken Dijon. This is another great choice of the restaurants that deliver in Irvine, offering a great Greek/Mediterranean menu. The prices are extremely low and the free delivery increases the value. (949) 654-7893, 15333 Culver Blvd #410, Irvine, CA 92614.
- Specialty’s Café & Bakery. If you are seeking a meal from the restaurants that deliver in Irvine for a great business lunch, this is a great choice. Ordering a sandwich, coffee, and a home baked cookie, you will find extreme value in the great low prices. (949) 453-0137, 20 Pacifica, Irvine, CA 92618.
- El Pollo Loco. This is one of the most raved about Mexican restaurants that deliver in Irvine, providing you with extreme value and delicious food prepared to perfection. (949) 786-0445, 5501 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618.
- Tuscany Mediterranee Grill. This Italian/Mediterranean restaurant offers some of the best risotto that claims the loyalty of many of the locals. The delivery is quick, and you get your food hot and fresh. (949) 250-1838, 2010 Main St, Irvine, CA 92614.
- Original Buffalo Wings. If you are seeking one of the restaurants that deliver in Irvine in the early morning hours without having to eat stale and soggy burgers and fries, this is a great option. With hot wings delivered until 3 AM, you will get free delivery and an extreme value. (949) 660-8989, 2750 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA 92606.
- Stonefire Grill. This is a great all-American restaurant that can be claimed as one of the best restaurants that deliver in Irvine. The great food is a favorite of the community and the meals are offered fresh and for a low cost. (949) 777-1177, 3966 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92606.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...