Our pick for the top 10 restaurants that deliver in Santa Monica are all based on taste, delivery times, price and customer service. There are a lot of great options, but to make sure you get the most for your money, consider choosing one of the restaurants that deliver in Santa Monica that is on our list:
- Tacos Por Favor. You guessed it, they serve up delicious Mexican food which is available for take out and delivery between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. daily. They boast fresh ingredients and high quality meats. Tacos Por Favor: 1406 Olympic Blvd. Santa Monica, CA. 90404 (310) 392-5768
- El Cholo. For a small delivery fee, L.A. Bite (310-441-2483) will bring your order right to your door. The food is cooked to order. Fajitas are the house specialty and are highly recommended. El Cholo: 1025 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, CA. 90401 (310) 899-1106
- Buddah's Belly. This great little Chinese restaurant is the perfect way to end the day–talk about comfort food! Affordable prices and quick delivery times makes this a perfect pick. Buddah's Belly: 205 Broadway. Santa Monica, CA. 90401 (310) 458-2500
- Enterprise Fish Company. The menu is full of lobster, seafood pastas and steaks. Devliery and curbside pick up is available seven days a week. The Enterprise Fish Company: 225 State St. Santa Monica, CA. 93101 (805) 962-3313
- Bangkok West. If you like Thai food, this is your best bet. The free delivery and easy online ordering system makes getting fed a breeze. Bangkok West: 606 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica, CA. 90401 (310) 395-9658
- Bar Pintxo. Mexican food is popular in California, so it shouldn't be a surprise that another made it on our list. This place offers great Mexican beers and wines if you decide to dine in. Bar Pintxo: 109 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica, CA. (310) 458-2012
- A Votre Sante. This Mediterranean restaurant also caters to vegetarians so there is a little something for everyone here. The prices are some of the best in town too. A Votre Sante: 13018 San Vincente Blvd. Santa Monica, CA. 90049 (310) 451-1813
- T's Thai. Nothing special to boast about when visiting which makes this inexpensive Thai joint the perfect place to order delivery. T's Thai: 1215 4th St. Santa Monica, CA. 90401 (310) 395-4106
- Classic Pizza. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, delivery is quick and free, which is perfect when you're hungry for a big pie. Classic Pizza: 2624 Pico Blvd. Santa Monica, CA. 90401 (310) 392-6322
- Soybean Chinese. Rounding out our list is a restaurant that make awesome roasted duck and barbecue pork. Soybean Chinese: 11966 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, CA. 90025 (310) 447-6526
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.