Have you ever wondered who the 10 richest female singers of 2009 were? These ladies come from a variety of music genres. However, they do have a few things in common. They have talent and they must have great accountants.
- Madonna: It has been said that Madonna is the highest-grossing musician in the world. It has been estimated that she has made over 110 million dollars. Some of this money has definitely come from her tours.
- Celin Dion: It has been reported that in 2009 Celin made 100 million dollars. She did this through record sales and from her many shows in Las Vegas.
- Beyonce: Beyonce has stated she isn’t obsessed with money. However, she did a whopping 87 million dollars in 2009, reportedly.
- Taylor Swift: This young country sensation reportedly made 17.2 million dollars in 2009.
- Shakira: Artist Shakira reportedly made 38 million dollars.
- Britney Spears: On her Circus tour alone, it has been reported that Britney Spears made 7.6 million dollars.
- Carrie Underwood: In 2009, Carrie made a splash with many country songs about love gone bad. However, her bank account did not go bad. Reportedly, she collected 7 million dollars in 2009.
- Miley Cryus. The young Miley, daughter of singer Billy Ray, reportedly made 18.2 million dollars in 2009 and she isn’t even eighteen.
- Faith Hill: The beloved country star Faith Hill brought in 19 million dollars. If that isn’t enough to raise her family. Her husband (fellow country star Tim McGraw) also brought in an amazing 37 million, reportedly.
- Rihanna: Reportedly Rihanna made 15 million dollars in 2009.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …