The 10 richest female singers have out-of-this-world talent and beauty. They are considered the best of the bests in the music industry. They are talented and world-renowned making them the richest female singers in the world.
- Madonna. This Michigan born singer is the number one of the ten richest female singers. Madonna’s first single became an instant favorite on the dance floor, and it was followed by “Physical Attraction” and ”Holiday” in 1983. Her next songs like "Lucky Star," "Borderline," "Material Girl," "Crazy for You," and "Papa Don’t Preach" became instant hits when released in the billboard and sold millions and millions of copies. According to the latest edition of the Guinness World Records, Madonna raked in an estimated $50 million in 2004. And, in 2009, she earned $110 million dollars.
- Celine Dion. She broke to stardom when she recorded the movie track for "Beauty and the Beast" which was a smash hit internationally and raked in about 12 million copies. Celine’s earnings were based through her record sales and shows. It totaled, in 2009, 100 million dollars.
- Beyonce. Beyonce Giselle Knowles of Houston, Texas, formerly the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, is one of the 10 richest female singers. She is a singer, actress and model. Her popular songs include "Baby Boy," "Crazy in Love," and "The Closer I Get to You." She made 87 million dollars in the year 2009, making her one of the richest female singers in the world.
- Taylor Swift. This young songwriter/country music singer was born in Pennsylvania. Her songs include "Beautiful Eyes," "Christmas Must Be Something More," "Tell Me Why," and many more. Her songwriting skills makes her one of the 10 richest female singers with a reported earnings of 17.2 million dollars last year.
- Shakira. This uniquely Columbian singer has famous songs in her bag that have raked in about 38 million dollars. Her songs include "Torture," "Rules," "Fool," "The One," and "Underneath Your Clothes." These have earned her a spot as one of the richest female singers in the music industry.
- Britney Spears. Born in Mississippi and raised in Louisiana, Britney began her singing career in 1997. Her songs which were smash hits: "Oopps! I Did It Again," "Baby One More Time," "Gimme More." Her world tours gave her a whooping 7.6 million dollars in 2009, and that makes her one of the 10 richest female singers.
- Carrie Underwood. This multi-platinum seller was born in Muskogee, California. An "American Idol" winner and multi-awarded singer and songwriter, she earned seven dollars last years with her famous songs, "Some Hearts," "Carnival Ride" and "Play On."
- Miley Cyrus. This young lady was popularly known as Hanna Montana. Her being the star of the sitcom has opened doors for her singing talents and has made her one of the 10 richest females singers. She has so far been able to collect 18.2 million dollars.
- Faith Hill. She is a producer, singer and an actress. Her songs include "Country Success," "Pop Crossover Breakthrough," "Return to Country" and "Joy to the World." Her songwriting and tours have earned 37 million dollars.
- Rihanna. Rihanna became one of the richest female singers with her songs, "Shut Up and Drive," "Umbrella," "SOS," "Unfaithful," and "We Ride." Her work has totaled to 15 million dollars in earnings.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."