These 10 richest singers in America profited millions of dollars from royalty fees, record sales, endorsements and tours. They are bankable stars in the music industry and are among the best singers in the world, thus making them among the richest singers in America.
- Paul McCartney His estimated net worth is $660 million. His career as a producer, musician, songwriter and a former member of The Beatles allow him to earn his fortune. He has sold over 170 million albums in the United States.
- Jay-Z He managed to earn more than $504 million from his albums and endorsements. He is a renowned rapper, entrepreneur and an endorser, making him more famous and wealthier with all his business endeavors.
- Madonna She collected large dividends from her record sales, tours, extensive real estate holdings and clothing business, netting her millions of dollars worth of assets, making her one of the richest singers in America. Almost all her records were at the top of the charts at their time, making her an all-time famous singer/artist.
- David Bowie He is one of the ten richest singers in America with huge investments and profitable stocks in music rights. There is much controversy with his net assets being over $151 million or $900 million. Either way, he still reminds one of the richest singers in America.
- Sean Combs Also known as P. Diddy, he is tagged to have $346 million assets mainly coming from his non-musical businesses like his own clothing business, Sean John. His milling fortune seems to come from his clothing business and music records.
- Beyonce This 29-year-old Princess of Pop managed to build a $315 million fortune from her blockbuster music hits and endorsements, making her one of the richest singers in America. She continues to have albums in the making that are predicted to be a hit.
- Mick Jagger He belongs to the wealthiest American singers with $288 million of assets mostly coming from his record sales, concert tours and movie productions. His stardom began as a member of The Rolling Stones and he began to build his fortune since then.
- Elton John He is the only singer and a songwriter who is not sharing his talent fees with anyone. He was able to earn about $265 million from his music records in the United States as a solo performer and artist. The resources of his fortune come from his high-profiled concert tours and record sales. He also wrote several movie soundtracks.
- Celine Dion Her net worth of $250 million makes her one of the ten richest singers in America. She sung the popular theme song of the blockbuster movie "Titanic" and has grown to become a famous singer in America. She still remains one of the music icons in America’s music industry.
- Mariah Carey Her estimated assets are worth $225 million from her success as a singer, a concert artist and from various endorsement deals. Carey’s extraordinary voice makes her a renowned singer and one of the richest in America’s music industry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.