10 Romantic Christmas Gift Ideas For Her
The holidays can be overwhelming and stressful when trying to find the perfect gift, but these 10 romantic Christmas gift ideas for her will take the stress away. She will be delighted with the gift you have chosen just for her.
- Jewelry is always a winner. Jewelry is something that you cannot go wrong with, however, to make it more romantic, give her a necklace, bracelet or ring band with a diamond or other precious stone for each year you have been together. If you are in a serious relationship, take advantage of the holiday by proposing with an engagement ring wrapped in an extra large box or put it in her Christmas stocking.
- Flowers every month. Give her a gift that will make her think about you every month. A flowers of the month club will deliver a fresh cut flowers each month for one year. This is a romantic gift that will last for the entire year.
- A romantic night in. Sometimes the most romantic gifts are those that cost the least. Purchase a nice basket and fill it with fuzzy slippers, a cozy robe or a luxurious throw, a bottle of wine or a few varieties of tea and a couple romantic DVD movies with a coupon for a romantic night in for just the two of you.
- Chocolate is a girls best friend. Give her a basket filled with a variety of chocolates and to add a romantic touch to the gift, attach a handwritten note on several pieces of the chocolate. Scatter the chocolates with attached notes throughout the basket so she will find one each time she gets a piece of the chocolate from the basket.
- 52 weeks worth of romantic giving. Buy or make 52 small cards with envelopes. On each card write a different “something special” that you will do. For example, “dinner is on me tonight” and when this card is opened and cashed in, you will make her a special dinner as well as do the cleaning up afterwards. Other ideas include, “I will take the kids out for the day so you can rest”, “this is good for one massage”, or “this is good for one dinner out”. Fill out each card, put each in an envelope and wrap all the envelopes in a nice keepsake box.
- A basket full of bath items. This may sound like something ordinary to you but, to her it will be a romantic gesture. Fill a basket with a variety of bath salts, foaming bath oil, soaps, bath beads, powders and lotions. For an extra indulgence, add some chocolates and a romance book that she can read while soaking in the tub.
- A romantic getaway for the two of you. Make the arrangements for the two of you to get away for the weekend. Call a bed and breakfast for reservations and go to their website, print out a brochure of the lodging and put the information in a Christmas card. For an added romantic effect, include an itinerary detailing places you will visit, where you will have dinner and etc.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Purchase a nice frame and put a picture of the two of you together in it. For a romantic touch, look for a frame that has flowers as a decoration.
- Make a scrapbook. Visit a craft store to purchase a photo album, scrap booking items ( the sales clerk will be happy to help you, if necessary) and gather up pictures of the two of you together. The pictures can be of just the two of you or of the family, accessorize the pictures with hearts, stars and diamonds. Write something touching and meaningful beside each picture, wrap the completed scrapbook in a nice box and she will cherish it forever.
- Plan a date. Not just a regular date though, plan to take her to the first place you met, where you proposed or another place that has a special meaning just for the two of you. Pack a picnic lunch, dinner or cheese/wine, bring along a tablecloth and have a picnic at your special place. It is romantic and it will surprise her.
Posted on: Dec. 22, 2010