10 Romantic Date Ideas
When you are trying to plan a special evening, 10 romantic date ideas will help you swoon your partner. These ideas will work for any couple. These dates will show your romantic side. It will also make your partner's heart melt.
- Traditional candlelit dinner. One of the most romantic and traditional date ideas is a candlelit dinner. This romantic date idea will show her that you can cook and you really enjoy just spending time with her. It will give you a chance to talk and bond.
- Star gazing. Star gazing can be very romantic. Grab a blanket and put it in the backyard. You and your partner can lay on the blanket and just gaze at the stars. This is a romantic date idea that will make her feel like you two are the only people in the whole universe.
- Sunset picnic. There is nothing more romantic than watching the sunset. If you add a picnic to it, that is a perfect romantic date idea. You get to see the sunset and enjoy a nice picnic together. After the picnic, you can lay and watch the sun as it sets in.
- Cozy fire under the stars. Pick the perfect location, and this date is romantic. The best places is near the beach or lake. You can sit and enjoy talking with each other underneath the stars. The fire will keep you warm and it adds to the romance. You can roast marshmallows and enjoy being with each other.
- Drive-in movie for two. The drive in theater has always been known as romantic. You are in your car and watching a movie outside. You can hold hands or snuggle up while watching the movie. No drive ins in your area? Bring along a portable DVD player and make your own drive in theater. It will add to the romance if you pick her favorite movie.
- Cuddle up at home and watch movies. Snuggling on the coach together as you watch a movie can be a very romantic date idea. You will have the comfort of being at home. It is romantic because it is simple. It is just you and her cuddling together on the couch with a movie.
- Dance under the stars. Pick a secluded location, bring along the music, and make it romantic. Pick the perfect song and ask your partner to dance. The stars will make the night romantic. You can enjoy dancing together under the beautiful stars. The seclusion and dance will make it very romantic.
- Cook together. Nothing is more sexy than a man who can cook. So invite your partner over and cook together. If you want to cook for her, just let her watch, that is romantic as well. Pick the perfect meal. Make sure she is not allergic to anything you plan to cook as well. Enjoy the home cooked meal, along with some nice champagne to cap the night off.
- Midnight cruise and enjoy the city lights. Taking a cruise out on the city and watching the city lights, is very romantic. This romantic date idea is simple and cheap. Just drive around town and enjoy the scenery. You can hold hands and spend time together while taking in the city.
- Ride in horse-drawn carriage. A horse-drawn carriage is a very romantic date idea. Every girl wants to feel like Cinderella. In this way, she can. You can enjoy the ride while spending time with your girlfriend. Cuddle up and enjoy this romantic date idea.
Posted on: Apr. 11, 2010