10 Romantic Dating Tips
These 10 romantic dating tips will help you plan the best romantic date ever. Your lucky lady is sure to appreciate the thoughtfulness put into the date.
- Personal hygiene is a must. Romantic dates lend themselves to closeness and touching. Start the date by taking care of you. Take a shower, shave, and headed to the barber for a fresh cut. You want to look good.
- Wear cologne. Woman are all about senses. Fill her nose with a nice aroma. The smell of your cologne will always take her back to the memories of this date. This is good news for you, because she will always remember you.
- Pick out clothes that are soft. Wear clothes that feel good to touch. When woman are feeling romantic the want to touch and caress you. A cashmere sweater is a perfect choice. The soft warm feel of cashmere is sure to keep her hands all over the sweater and you.
- Bring flowers. Nothing shows romance like flowers. Roses are nice, but at time expected. Find out what your dates favorite flowers are and show up with a bouquet. She will notice and show thanks for your thoughtfulness.
- Plan the date well. Dinner and movies are nice, but not always romantic. If you must have dinner out choose a place that has a seclude and private tables. Sit close and share your meals. Don’t skip dessert. Choose something you can feed each other. Chocolate covered strawberries make a romantic option.
- Think outside the box. When planning the rest of the date you need to come up with something original and romantic. Take a blanket out to an empty park or field away from the city lights and star gaze. Take it a step forward by bringing music and dancing close in the moonlight.
- Go for meaningful kisses. Skip the quick pecks or sloppy face kisses. Kiss her with passion and emotion. Long, soft, passionate kisses show romance better than any other.
- Complement your date. Let your date know just how stunning she looks. Talk about the moonlight on her skin or how the candle flickers in her eyes. Let her know you are looking at her and taking in every ounce of her beauty. Women love that stuff.
- Romance doesn’t mean sex. Just because you gave this girl a date for the books doesn’t mean you are getting any tonight. Sure “making love” would be the perfect romantic ending, but it may not happen the way you envision. Come prepared to do the deed, but don’t expect it. Most important, do not let it ruin your night.
- Always act like a gentlemen. Throughout the entire date you should showcase your best behavior, open doors, pull out her chair, grab her hand walking down the street, chew with your mouth shut, and show respect.
Posted on: Oct. 06, 2010