When looking for a little sizzle, these ten romantic hotels in Illinois, it is important to find a hotel that brings the heat. While the state is filled with beautiful hotels, it is a task to find the hotel with all of the romantic amenities for that special getaway. These ten hotels offer all of the romance needed for that perfect time alone.
- Trump Hotels and Tower. This beautiful hotel is sure to wow. It is situated above the Loop and North Michigan which leads to wonderful views of the city and the lake. Rooms can also be chosen with a spa or guests can simply visit the on-site spa. Address : 401 N. Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois 60611 Telephone: (312) 267-0776
- The Essence Suites: . A hotel that is specifically designed to be romantic is always the best choice when searching for ten romantic hotels in Illinois. These breathtaking suites offer a steam room with a rain shower as well as a hot tub. They also have fireplaces in each room. The hotel offers an al a carte service that caters to each member with items such as long stemmed roses. There is no stone left unturned at this romantic stop. 14455 La Grange Road Orland Park, Illinois Telephone:(708) 403-3300
- Hotel Pere Marquette: This beautiful hotel offers an intimate getaway for those looking for ten romantic hotels in Illinois. They feature a romantic 12th floor jacuzzi which offers amazing views. They also bring out the strawberries and the chocolates to add to the romantic theme. Combine this with beautifully elegant rooms and this is a slam dunk for those who wish to find a romantic hotel in Illinois. Address: 501 Main Street Peoria Illinois 61602. Telephone:(800) 447-1676.
- Sybaris Hotel: This hotel pulls out all the stops. Guests choose from rooms with a classic whirlpool spa tub, deluxe whirlpool suite, a paradise swimming pool in room suite, or a majestic swimming pool suite. The rooms are carefully decorated and the staff takes great attention to detail. This definitely tops anyones list of the ten romantic hotels in Illinois. 600 Ogden Avenue Downers Grove, Illinois 60515. Telephone: (630) 960-4000.
- Hyatt: The name speaks excellence. The Romantic Hyatt at McCormick place features a spectacular lakefront location. The rooms are elegant and simple and the service is amazing. They feature spa amenities for those long love-filled days. 2233 South Martin Luther King Drive Chicago Illinois 60616. Telephone: (312) 567-1234.
- Dana Hotel and Spa: Treat your mate to private wine reserves, rain shower heads, luxury bathrobes and 100% Egyptian cotton sheets at this beautiful location. They offer spa amenities as well as beautiful earthy tones in the rooms. This hotel is an excellent choice for the ten romantic hotels in Illinois .Address:660 N State Street Chicago Illinois 60654. Telephone: (888) 301-3262.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott: This romantic location features an indoor pool and spa. They also feature an excellent complimentary breakfast. This location offers all of the romance with a smaller price tag. Address: 1501 Riverboat Center, Joliet Illinois 60436. Telephone: (815) 741-3499.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Springfield: Guests can choose gorgeous rooms with all of the comforts of home. They feature a relaxing sitting areas for rest after those romantic days. The staff is very attentive which makes this location a relaxing choice for couples. Address: 3000 South Dirksen Parkway. Telephone: (217) 529-7777.
- Hotel Indigo: This hotel truly manages all of the unexpected touches. The bedding and rooms are extremely plush which offer the spa feel for couples. The rooms feature natural hues which give a cabin resort feeling. 920 E. Northwest Hwy, Palatine Illinois 60074. Telephone: (877) 846-3446.
- Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, These sunny rooms make the list of ten romantic hotels in Illinois because of the warmness of the facilities and the staff. They feature a decadent whirlpool suite with a king sized bed. This room is a must for lovers. Address: 5150 Hickory Point Frontage Rd, Decateur Illinois 62526. Telephone: (800) 456-4000.
These ten romantic hotels to visit in Illinois feature the best when considering location, amenities, and price. These hideaways offer all of the romance in various price ranges. Treat your lover to a getaway they will never forget.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.