From old fashion charm to modern and new, here are 10 romantic hotels in New York to suit every couples taste. From the bright lights of Times Square to the relaxing country, New York state truly offers a variety like no other place in the world.
- The Plaza Hotel. The world renowned Plaza hotel in New York City is the perfect romantic hotel. Take in breathtaking views of Central Park with your loved one, or relax at the spa with a luxurious couples message. Every room comes with its own personal butler services and luxury amenities. 5th Avenue at Central Park South New York, NY 10019 (214) 759-3000
- Bedford Post. The Bedford Post, located in Westchester, NY, is owned by award winning actor Richard Gere. This romantic hotel has eight luxurious rooms. Rooms are decked out in antique fixtures, giving guest the feeling of stepping back into time. Relax with your loved one during a gourmet meal for a romantic evening. 954 Old Post Road Bedford, NY 10506 (914) 234-7800
- Montauk Yacht Club. This hotel is perfect for couples who love sailing. Built in the 1920s, Montauk Yacht Club is a marina hotel located in Long Island. Montauk Yacht Club has a simple romantic atmosphere great for couples looking to relax. 32 Star Island Road Montauk, NY 11954 (631) 668-3100
- Ritz- Carlton Westchester. Located in White Plains, NY, a short train ride from Manhattan will take you into a whole new world that awaits you at the Ritz- Carlton Westchester. Indulge in luxury and romance in one of the guest rooms or suites, with showers big enough for two. Be sure to check out the world class dining options at this romantic New York hotel. 3 Renaissance Square White Plains,NY 10601 (914) 946 -5500
- Tribeca Grand. Located in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood, this hotel is truly grand. Soho is a highly sought out area and the Tribeca Grand hotel lives up to those expectations. Each room boast a gourmet mini bar and luxurious bedding to sleep on. If you want to night to remember, reserve the penthouse suite for a romantic evening with unforgettable views of lower Manhattan. 2 Avenue of the Americas New York,NY 10013 (212) 519 -6600
- Hotel Elysee. This romantic boutique hotel is located in Manhattan close to Park Avenue. Hotel Elysee was built in the 1920s and has been home to many of the world's most famous people. Hotel Elysee is a great for those who truly crave that timeless old fashion romance. 60 E 54th street New York, NY 10022 (212) 753- 1066
- The London NYC. The London is an all suite hotel that features romantic bathrooms with plenty of shower room for two. Take in a romantic meal at the London's restaurant with exclusive chef Gordon Ramsay. 151 West 54th Street New York, NY 10019 (212) 307 – 5000
- Marriott Marquis. Located in the heart of Times Square, the Marriott Marquis is the perfect hotel for couples who seek the bright lights of Times Square. Boasting one of New York's most romantic restaurants "The Veiw" have a romantic dinner while taking in 360 degree views of Manhattan. 1535 Broadway New York, NY 10036 (212) 398 – 1900
- The St. Regis Hotel. The St. Regis hotel is luxury hotel with romantic bedrooms filled with luxury liens and amenities make guest feel like a king or princess. Perfect for couples who want a European feel for their romantic getaway. The St. Regis offers the best of the best. Staying at the St.Regis will make for an unforgettable evening. 2 East 55th Street at 5th Avenue New York, NY 10022 (212) 753- 4500
- Hotel Plaza Athenee New York. Located on the quite tree lined streets of the upper east side. Perfect for couple who want a quite romantic retreat in the city. All guest rooms offer luxurious bedding and romantic touches. Hotel Plaza Athenee gained more popularity after it was featured in the smash hit series "Sex and the City", be sure to reserve a room before the "Sex and the City" fans book a room or if your lady loves the series herself. 37 East 64th Street New York, NY 10065 (212) 734- 9100
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!