Going to Paris with your sweetie and need to know of 10 romantic hotels in Paris. The City of Light is one of the most romantic cities in the world, so it makes sense to stay in a romantic hotel to make the trip as blissfully lovely as possible.
- Hotel Pont Royal. Located in the famous Saint-Germain-des-Près, the Hotel Pont Royal is a charming hotel just a few minutes walk from major attractions in Paris such as the Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre. This legendary hotel has been a temporary home to such literary luminaries as Albert Camus and Tennessee Williams, making it one of the most romantic hotels in Paris. 7, rue de Montalembert 75007 Paris.
- Residence des Arts. This neo-classical hotel features décor that harkens back to the elegant Paris of Napoleon III. The chic lobby area serves breakfast in the morning, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. Its close location to some of the most spectacular cathedrals in Paris add to its romance. 14, rue Gît le Coeur 75006 Paris
Chateau de Montvillargenne. Though some twenty miles from the city center, the hotel nestled inside a stunning castle built in 1900 is the epitome of romance. It features a whirlpool tub in every room as well as three golf courses within five minutes of the chateau. 6, Avenue François-Mathet
- Hotel Vernet. Located on the Champs Elysees and near the Arc de Triomphe, this sweet hotel is a favorite of honeymooners. One of its most popular and romantic features is that it offers spa services at a nearby location, including a pool, sauna and Turkish bath at no extra cost for guests. 25, rue Vernet 75008 Paris.
- Relais Hotel du Vieux Paris. This charming boutique hotel has a rich historical past, including serving as the setting for the birth of the beat generation in the 1960’s when the hotel was adopted by the likes of Ginsberg and Kerouac. It features eclectic and comfortable décor and its small size will make it feel like all your own. 9, rue Gît-le-Cœur 75006 Paris.
- La Tremoille. Located right in the middle of the city, this chic hotel is certainly one of the most romantic hotels in Paris. La Tremoille is a perfect combination of modern and elegant décor leaving a feeling of tranquility and relaxation. 14, rue de la Trémoille 75008 Paris.
- The Champs Elysées Plaza. Located on the Champs Elysées, this hotel is where you want to be for comfort and relaxation. Renovated in a classical chic style of décor and featuring plush fabrics, you will rest easy with your sweetheart here! 35, rue de Berri 75008 Paris.
- The Apostrophe Hotel. This boutique hotel was designed by three famous artists, a photographer, an architect and a painter to create a beautiful and unique atmosphere. Located in the arty Montparnasse district, the Apostrophe Hotel a romantic place to stay for both poetry lovers and honeymooners. 3, rue de Chevreuse 75006 Paris.
- Hotel Acte V. Located in the Latin Quarter, this hotel offers charming guest rooms in one of the most romantic areas in Paris. This elegant hotel is a great base forromantic strolls in the city. 55, rue Monge 75005 Paris.
- L’Hotel.One of the most hip hotels in Paris, L’Hotel is home to acclaimed culinary star, Le Restaurant. A favorite of celebrities, artists and lovers, L’Hotel is one of the most quintessential and romantic hotels in Paris. 13, rue des Beaux-Arts 75006 Paris.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…